In passing...

Old May 17th 07, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default In passing...

I was reading the replies to the loon who runs red-alerts.com and his
reaction to the BBC scientology prog
(http://www.red-alerts.com/just-plain...logy/#comments)
and whose name should I see but our very own David Damerell - well
done, David :-)

That blog post was laugh out loud funny, friends, so do go and read
it.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old May 17th 07, 08:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

On 17/05/2007 19:18, Just zis Guy, you know? said,
I was reading the replies to the loon who runs red-alerts.com and his
reaction to the BBC scientology prog
(http://www.red-alerts.com/just-plain...logy/#comments)
and whose name should I see but our very own David Damerell - well
done, David :-)

There seemed to be a certain Guy Chapman on there as well...

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/
Old May 17th 07, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dan Gregory

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
I was reading the replies to the loon who runs red-alerts.com and his
reaction to the BBC scientology prog
(http://www.red-alerts.com/just-plain...logy/#comments)
and whose name should I see but our very own David Damerell - well
done, David :-)

That blog post was laugh out loud funny, friends, so do go and read
it.

Well weird...
How he equates Panorama with Reds is beyond me!
I thought the programme was very good - how he managed to contain
himself for so long in face of the constant Sc barrage was commendable
I agree with David btw
Old May 18th 07, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Damerell

Quoting Just zis Guy, you know? :
I was reading the replies to the loon who runs red-alerts.com and his
reaction to the BBC scientology prog
(http://www.red-alerts.com/just-plain...logy/#comments)
and whose name should I see but our very own David Damerell - well
done, David :-)

David Gerard may do a much better job with the great Wikipedia conspiracy.
--
OPTIONS=name:Kirsty,menustyle:C,female,lit_corrido r,standout,time,showexp,hilit
e_pet,catname:Akane,dogname:Ryoga,fruitkonomiyak i,pickup_types:"!$?=/,scores:
Old May 18th 07, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

On 18 May 2007 15:32:53 +0100 (BST), David Damerell
said in
:

David Gerard may do a much better job with the great Wikipedia conspiracy.

We are the cabal, we are.

Tony Sidaway is also a Wikipedia cabal member.