And speaking of Santa Crud:

Old June 12th 07, 04:49 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

Default And speaking of Santa Crud:

http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

--
Slack
Old June 12th 07, 04:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud in
order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I have so
much difficulty with them.

Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one in
the video (in other words smooth and wide).

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 12th 07, 05:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud in
order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I have so
much difficulty with them.

Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one in
the video (in other words smooth and wide).

No chit, pretty cheesy. And those are some awefully smooth switchbacks,
looks like San Juan.

Greg

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old June 12th 07, 05:21 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:17:57 -0700, G.T. wrote:

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud
in order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I
have so much difficulty with them.
Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one
in the video (in other words smooth and wide).

No chit, pretty cheesy. And those are some awefully smooth switchbacks,
looks like San Juan.

Greg

Yep, looks exactly like SJT.
--
Slack
Old June 12th 07, 05:03 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
pete fagerlin

Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

I'm old.

A young Joe Lawwill used to work for me, back in the dark ages.

Old June 12th 07, 05:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mamba

"G.T." wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud in
order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I have so
much difficulty with them.

Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one in
the video (in other words smooth and wide).

No chit, pretty cheesy. And those are some awefully smooth switchbacks,
looks like San Juan.

Greg

Lighten up, guys. He wasn't flogging a brand, and some of us mere mortals
need all the tips we can get.

Old June 12th 07, 06:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Mamba wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud in
order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I have so
much difficulty with them.

Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one in
the video (in other words smooth and wide).

No chit, pretty cheesy. And those are some awefully smooth switchbacks,
looks like San Juan.

Lighten up, guys. He wasn't flogging a brand, and some of us mere mortals
need all the tips we can get.

Hmmmm, those switchbacks are just like a beach bike path with sharper
corners so I'd think common sense would get mere mortals around them. I
know I haven't needed tips for stuff like that. And don't think I'm a
macho never stop to ask directions kind of guy. I'm grateful when there
are better riders along to give me tips on anything tougher than a beach
bike path.

Greg

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html
"Run over your friends in stolen Volkswagens
And tell them I sent you, and tell them I sent ... YOU" - Mclusky
Old June 13th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jun 12, 9:03 am, pete fagerlin wrote:
Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

I'm old.

A young Joe Lawwill used to work for me, back in the dark ages.

They still use (one of) his dad's invention on the front of some
Speedway motorcycles.

JD

Old June 13th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Jun 12, 9:25 am, "Mamba" wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
?Slack wrote:
http://www.bikeskills.com/switchback01.wmv

Gee, I feel so much more confident now. I guess I need a Santa Crud in
order to properly maneuver through the switchbacks. No wonder I have so
much difficulty with them.

Unfortunately, 1 in 10 switch backs I ride actually look like the one in
the video (in other words smooth and wide).

No chit, pretty cheesy. And those are some awefully smooth switchbacks,
looks like San Juan.

Greg

Lighten up, guys. He wasn't flogging a brand, and some of us mere mortals
need all the tips we can get.

Here's a tip, don't buy a santa crud!

JD

Brown Crud Inside BB Shell rdclark Techniques 25 August 27th 05 05:54 PM
Love my Santa Crud TJ Mountain Biking 10 June 21st 04 04:53 PM
Crud Mud Guards: Less than half price... SoulSearcher Mountain Biking 3 September 13th 03 05:05 PM
Crud Mud Guards: Less than half price... SoulSearcher Racing 3 September 13th 03 05:05 PM
Crud Mud Guards: Less than half price... SoulSearcher Off Road 2 September 13th 03 05:05 PM