Suspension saddle

Old November 2nd 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Suspension saddle

http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...ction=&lang=en
or http://tinyurl.com/5qznvm

Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._21M0UUQUF.jpg

Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._21M0UUWHZ.jpg

Cheers,

Carl Fogel
Old November 3rd 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
A Muzi

wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...ction=&lang=en
or http://tinyurl.com/5qznvm

Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._21M0UUQUF.jpg

Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._21M0UUWHZ.jpg

Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old November 3rd 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Brian Huntley

On Nov 2, 10:51*pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm

Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU...

Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH...

Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently

Previous owner - if it was actually Diamond Jim Brady - was about the
least likely person to own a bicycle that I could imagine. I suppose
it was the "Segway" of its day and acquired for the sake of the
acquisition. He's also known as the first person in NYC to own a car.

Old November 3rd 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Nov 2, 9:51*pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm

Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU...

Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:

http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH...

Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently.

I hate to be argumentative, Andrew, but the placement of the "wool"
leads me to believe it's a merkin.

Old November 3rd 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Rocket J Squirrel

On 11/2/2008 9:19 PM landotter wrote:

On Nov 2, 9:51 pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm
Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU...
Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH...

Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently.

I hate to be argumentative, Andrew, but the placement of the "wool"
leads me to believe it's a merkin.

How can you tell the nationality of the owner based on that?

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"
Bend, Oregon
Old November 3rd 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Nov 2, 9:51 pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm
Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU....
Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH....
Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently.

I hate to be argumentative, Andrew, but the placement of the "wool"
leads me to believe it's a merkin.

How can you tell the nationality of the owner based on that?

:mackerelslap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin
Old November 3rd 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Rocket J Squirrel

On Nov 2, 9:51 pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm
Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU...
Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH...
Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently.
I hate to be argumentative, Andrew, but the placement of the "wool"
leads me to believe it's a merkin.

How can you tell the nationality of the owner based on that?

:mackerelslap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

yeah yeah yeah, I know what a merkin is. I was purposefully mis-"hearing"
"a merkin" as "American." For humor's sake. Like you're supposed to laugh now.

pauses for laughter. Hears none.

I'm wasting my time here.

--
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"
Bend, Oregon
Old November 3rd 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

On Nov 2, 9:51 pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
http://www.auctionflex.com/showlot.a...1806&weventite...
orhttp://tinyurl.com/5qznvm
Never mind the non-shaft chainless drive:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUQU...
Look at the high-tech suspension saddle:
http://www.auctionflex.com/auctionim..._1806_21M0UUWH...
Previous owner left his toupee on it apparently.
I hate to be argumentative, Andrew, but the placement of the "wool"
leads me to believe it's a merkin.
How can you tell the nationality of the owner based on that?

:mackerelslap:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkin

yeah yeah yeah, I know what a merkin is. I was purposefully mis-"hearing"
"a merkin" as "American." For humor's sake. Like you're supposed to laugh now.

pauses for laughter. Hears none.

I'm wasting my time here.

Oh stop it! You'll never be one of those Precious Moments type of
Victim Squirrels with the big floppy shoes and bandanna luggage onna
stick no matter how hard you try!
Old November 3rd 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Mike Rocket J Squirrel

On Nov 2, 9:51 pm, A Muzi wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Aw shucks.