Specialized Armadillo at a low price??

Old November 19th 03, 11:58 PM
iggy07450

Default Specialized Armadillo at a low price??

Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions????
Thanks in advance, Ed
Old November 20th 03, 08:25 PM
NYRides

Im a nyc rider and I love these things, 1 yr without a flat!! But
there kinda expensive, any ideas or solutions????
Thanks in advance, Ed

What are you paying for them? I think I paid $30 each for my last set.
'Best sixty bucks I spent in the past two years. No flats here, either, and
they've been up and down the shores of Connecticut and Long Island twice.

I think $30 for a tire is not a bad investment, considering you can't get a
decent, leak-free water bottle for less than fifteen bucks these days!

m...