Spartanburg - Greenville, SC

Old February 13th 05, 06:09 PM
jmk

Default Spartanburg - Greenville, SC

Good Day rec.bicycles.x Denizens,

I will spending some time in the Spartanburg, SC area in early-mid March and
am looking to ride 50-70 miles per day. I located the Freewheelers Bike
Club website and a couple of shops' websites with route maps that seem good.
Based on what I have seen, it looks as though there rides that start at the
YMCA, Great Escape Bike Shop and Bike Worx. I'd be grateful for any
direction relative to cycling maps (do the counties offer them, bike shops?)
or other resources and things to know that might be useful to a visitor.
Where do the roadies go in Spartanburg-Greenville? TIA for any assistance.

Jim Kruzitski, Minneapolis, MN
jkruzitAT excite dot CoM

Old February 18th 05, 12:45 AM
Dave Miller

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:09:55 -0600, "jmk" wrote:

Good Day rec.bicycles.x Denizens,

I will spending some time in the Spartanburg, SC area in early-mid March and
am looking to ride 50-70 miles per day. I located the Freewheelers Bike
Club website and a couple of shops' websites with route maps that seem good.
Based on what I have seen, it looks as though there rides that start at the
YMCA, Great Escape Bike Shop and Bike Worx. I'd be grateful for any
direction relative to cycling maps (do the counties offer them, bike shops?)
or other resources and things to know that might be useful to a visitor.
Where do the roadies go in Spartanburg-Greenville? TIA for any assistance.

Jim Kruzitski, Minneapolis, MN
jkruzitAT excite dot CoM

Jim,

I live in Greenville and would be happy to help if you would like to
contact me directly.

Greenville NC Century Frank Knox Rides 0 August 8th 04 01:21 AM
Greenville, South Carolina Chris Zacho The Wheelman Racing 2 July 17th 03 09:24 PM