Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old March 2nd 07, 06:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Nah, Keaton lives in north Dakota and he has ridden in the past year.

Didn't I mention earlier how easy it is to lie? Especially about
something like that.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old March 2nd 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Blegas78 wrote:
Didn't I mention earlier how easy it is to lie? Especially about
something like that.

I have no idea because I have not read this whole thread, there are too
many pages that all say the same thing. I will take your word for it
though

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 2nd 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
I have no idea because I have not read this whole thread, there are too
many pages that all say the same thing.

Haha, no worries, I'm not arguing against you, I'm just trying to
restate what I said earlier.

Old March 2nd 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

cruisecontrol wrote:
haha

Bah! I just re-read your post and realized I read it wrong the first
time, resulting in that embarrassing post...

Go me! lol

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old March 2nd 07, 07:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Jerrick wrote:
KEATON!!!!!!!!!!

It clearly can't be Keaton. This guy obviously hates pot and Keaton
thanked marijuana in Ill.

Oh wait, maybe it's just as easy being a hypocrite as it is lying,
hmmmm.

Old March 2nd 07, 07:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni57

TEAM ONE (AWESOME PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE WORLD)...

Greg Harper (stay off my Coker, old man)
Klaas Bil
Dave Walters
Phil, just me (the ex-studenty type)
Brian MacKenzie, eh

TEAM TWO (THE LOCALS)...

Dave Stockton
Edwin
Dave Bagley
Andrew "HCR" Drossman
Google Matt

TEAM THREE (COOL YOUNG PEOPLE I HAVEN'T MET YET)...

Eric Pearson
Tyler C.
Alex Brown (monkeyman)
Andrew Carter
Mikael Atkinson

TEAM LET'S GANG UP ON BILLY...

markf
mscalisi
steveyo
Mark Williamson
BillyTheMountain

--
uni57

20 GOTO 10
uni57's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2085

Old March 2nd 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Blegas78 wrote:
It clearly can't be Keaton. This guy obviously hates pot and Keaton
thanked marijuana in Ill.

Oh wait, maybe it's just as easy being a hypocrite as it is lying,
hmmmm.

Perhaps he is just sick of hearing about how much it makes bad role
models. He is mimicing that of which he hears so often...

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old March 2nd 07, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Hahah, ****, Keaton, hahaha. He hasn't touched these forums in over a
year. But riding, I just went out with him a few days ago. I don't
think he would do that to damage his sponsored image. I think ol'
Georgie boy is just a guy getting into some style, that's has seen some
of the best riders out there and curious (****ed) about why older
riders still are getting more attention than the new better riders.
Maybe he's focused on being the best in wahtever division, and he's
****ed that if he got amazing, would other worse riders get more
attention than he (well we all know now, yes, since he's a dick, haha).
I can agree that I hate everything aged. I can't stand when footage is
more than a month old without being released. I can't stand when one
person does one thing, and gets credit for it for a long time. Though
it's been beaten. My 720 unispin, I think is lame, it's just jump
height on a light uni. Nothing special. If someone busted a 7spin now,
I would not be impressed, it's just your leg strength with some
practice. Not hard. (even on a trials) It's about moving on, deleting
old footage, always going bigger, more tech, faster, cleaner. Quit
living in the past sort of speak. This sport, if it's going to
progress, has to move forward, and forget about the old greats (though
still admire them, lol, so don't really forget them) and move on. Out
with the old, in with the new.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

http://www.unicyclist.com
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old March 2nd 07, 05:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cruisecontrol

so your saying there's no chance in hell that the old greats ( thank you
for calling me great), cannot grow with the sport?
and on that note, who counts as old greats?
i havent seen a video from dan heaton in awhile, but i know hes always
got something up his sleeve...
theres one thing that i know for sure, and thats, that i want to
continue to grow with this sport or stick with it till the bitter end.

i think i would rather grow with it rather than die off though..

fortunatley this thread has given me the drive to go out and ride a
little more now though, and i guess ill have to thank george for
showing me that i cant let the little punks of "new aged street" take
over.

19 year old geezers of "old school street", we need to unite and start
to catch up with these young wipper snappers, show them a thing or two
about a thing or two, ahaha.

nah, im excited, ive got my drive back now....

justin

--
cruisecontrol
cruisecontrol's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10970

Old March 2nd 07, 05:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

**** man, I did state that rather bluntly. Ya are great, but not old.
More as old greats representing the people of older movies, for how
they were in older movies not now. Xav's defect self is old, and
shouldn't be looked up to then, but for now. I guess if the person quit
(doesn't ride as much) riding then they shouldn't be famous for what
they did before if people have pasted that. That's all. I'm glad you
have your drive back. I didn't mean to insult anyone though, it's more
of a person at a certain time, and not a person in entirety. (Whatever
that word is haha)

-Shaun Johanneson