Brunswick Georgia training rides

Old February 16th 05, 12:26 PM
Jean Andre Vallery

Default Brunswick Georgia training rides

Is there anyone who rides road in and around Brunswick Georgia?
I will be there on Saturday the 19 and Sunday the 20th of Feb. I called a
local bicycle shop on St. Simons and was informed that there isn't any group
for Brunswick
riding. I find that hard to believe. there has to be at least a paceline of
ten or so out there. I'm a 17 to 20 mph rider.
Thank you
Jean Andre Vallery
call 941-232-2183 or nextel two-way
161*134555*1