Boston Unicycling

Old March 25th 04, 03:32 PM
zia

Default Boston Unicycling

Greetings all,

If you are a boston unicylist and are looking for someone to ride with,
and by some miracle you don't know me yet and are not getting emails
from me, but are reading this message. Come ride to the MIT Juggling
club, meeting Fridays 4-6 in Lobby 10. This weekend we should have a
decent number of riders. (I am hoping for more than three).

Also feel free to email me if you desire to be kept up on events in
Boston.

Also in keeping with the tradition of annoucing great success on
internet-news-group. (Rick Bissel's Level 3) I would like to announce
that I can finally wheel walk. (really testable wheel walking!) WOOHOOO!
I am also an NSF Fellow! (as of yesterday) WOOOHOOO! Which makes it
more likely I will be in boston for the next three years.

And I love unicycling, but unicycling alone isn't as much fun, so come
on Boston riders and RIDE!

Zia

--
zia - Unicycling Addict

Why would you need two feet, if you only have one wheel?
zia's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2235

Old March 25th 04, 11:40 PM
One on one

This sounds good. I

*"Are you out there? SWB (Single wheeled bicyclist) looking for other
unicyclists in the Boston area to get together with. I'm new to this
sport since Christmas 2003, ride a street legal 20" Torker and have
never done this before. (Posting my first new thread) Yeah I know, it
does sound like a personal ad. But putting that aside, are there any
other Boston area Unicyclists out there reading these forums?"*

will be emailing you. Looking forward to riding with other unicyclist.

--
One on one
One on one's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5740

Old March 26th 04, 03:45 AM
Max_Dingemans

There's a couple that are out of town at the time, and will likely not
see this for a few days. I'd suggest trying again in about a week, I
think they'll be back by then.

--
Max_Dingemans - Hey Look, who's that?

BLAH!
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981

Old July 25th 12, 08:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

On Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:33:04 AM UTC-4, zia wrote:
[...]

I have been to the MIT JC last Sunday, Unicyclists are all extinct! I hope you are still riding.
Best,
Michele