Antique Sears Bike For Sale

Old March 27th 14, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Antique Sears Bike For Sale

I have a Sears bicycle I really know nothing about. I'm guessing by the hunter green color it was a boys, the basket however attached later. I have no clue of the year. Has all it's original parts, though quite rusty and in need of much TLC. Not sure what to ask because I don't know what it's worth. If you know anything about this bike any information would be appreciated! Can send pictures...

15 antique bicycles (pre 1900) for sale ! didi82 Marketplace 0 September 9th 12 10:20 PM
Antique bicycles for sale ! (1900 and before !) didi82 Marketplace 0 August 13th 12 08:00 PM
An antique bike sergio Techniques 1 July 20th 09 07:52 PM
Old (Antique?) 9-Speed Bike John Everett Techniques 4 January 18th 06 04:24 AM
Sears Spaceliner Mike General 3 August 26th 05 11:15 AM