urgent need for Java/J2EE Developer

Old May 4th 12, 04:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uma charugundla

Default urgent need for Java/J2EE Developer

Hi ,

Hope you are doing good!!

We have an urgent need for Java/J2EE Developer position for one of
our client. Please go through the job description and let me know your
interest. If you are interested please send me your updated resume
along with the below details.

Details Of the Requirement:

Job Title : Java/J2EE

Project Duration : 6 months+

Location: :Stamford, CT

Other Information :
Must have skills:
•J java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 11
Financial Industry background(preferably Investment Banking),
Desired: Websphere, Sybase, Unix, Linux

Thanks & Regards
Uma Charugundla
Ph: 630-242-8896 Ex: 307
Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

www.aesinc.us.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/uma-charugundla/4a/344/608
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests
will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience
caused.

Java Conference 2011 (Oct 15th in Hyderabad) vinod kumar General 1 October 11th 11 01:34 PM
Cloud developer conference 17th September,Hyderabad Kumar General 0 September 10th 11 07:37 AM
3d jamba handyspiele jamba java spiele fuer handy java jamba gamesfuer handy jamba handy games de jamba handy spiele downloaden jambahandyspiele ohne abo [email protected] UK 0 May 24th 08 04:15 AM
Java on Mozilla joe Unicycling 6 April 27th 04 08:20 AM
Biking Java (Indonesia) indodario Mountain Biking 1 April 23rd 04 09:22 PM