Twisting Balloons

Old September 13th 13, 10:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Twisting Balloons

Twisting balloons are indispensible for clowns who entertain at parties. Twisting balloons are perfect for balloon animals or balloon sculpture. We have a variety of twisting balloons: pencil balloons, round balloons, heart balloons, flower balloons and imprinted balloons in a variety of colors plus instructional materials for creating balloons sculptures.

For more information about clown supplies please visit: http://www.clownantics.com