Why would Jesus give better eyesight to shrimp?

Old October 25th 09, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Why would Jesus give better eyesight to shrimp?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

Old October 26th 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

On Oct 25, 3:41*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

Dumbass -

God created the shrimp in his own image.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.
Old October 26th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Anton Berlin wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

"Just why the mantis shrimp needs such a rarefied level of vision is
unclear, although researchers suspect it is to do with food and sex."

There is nothing to add to that sentence.

Old October 26th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Susan Walker

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

"Just why the mantis shrimp needs such a rarefied level of vision is
unclear, although researchers suspect it is to do with food and sex."

There is nothing to add to that sentence.

Ah, the hive mind. I just tweeted it before I read your reply.
Old October 26th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Oct 25, 6:43*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

... although researchers suspect it is to do with food and sex."

The universal explanation.

I have always loved the analogous catch-all explanation by
anthropologists/archeaologists "... not known, although it is
believed it was for religious purposes."

DR
Old October 26th 09, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On Oct 25, 9:32*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Oct 25, 6:43*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

... although researchers suspect it is to do with food and sex."

The universal explanation.

I have always loved the analogous catch-all explanation by
anthropologists/archeaologists *"... not known, although it is
believed it was for religious purposes."

DR

And the winner is DIRT ROADIE by three and a half lengths!!!!
Old October 26th 09, 05:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_3_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

"Just why the mantis shrimp needs such a rarefied level of vision is
unclear, although researchers suspect it is to do with food and sex."

There is nothing to add to that sentence.

Dumbass:

It must have been something to do with Jews and kashrut.

Old October 26th 09, 06:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 25, 6:41*pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

Because their dicks are so tiny.

Old October 26th 09, 09:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 25, 6:41 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

Because their dicks are so tiny.

That would make more sense if female shrimp's vagina's were tiny
requiring good eyesight to locate. Natural selection would then favour
male shrimps with good eyesight and small dicks (unless female shrimps
preferred males with big dicks of course).
Old October 26th 09, 02:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Oct 26, 4:38*am, Donald Munro wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 25, 6:41 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_shrimp_dvds

Because their dicks are so tiny.

That would make more sense if female shrimp's vagina's were tiny
requiring good eyesight to locate. Natural selection would then favour
male shrimps with good eyesight and small dicks (unless female shrimps
preferred males with big dicks of course).

The article did not mention a difference in visual acuity between the
shrimp sexes, so they are probably similar. If a female shrimp saw a
male shrimp with a little hard shrimp approaching, she'd probably
laugh at him and hightail it. Neuroses are formed that way. DAMHIKT.