Cyclist sans Lycra

Old September 9th 18, 06:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Cyclist sans Lycra

https://www.channel3000.com/news/sex...-say/792651495

Report doesn't say if the bike is carbon or ti or whatever.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old September 9th 18, 09:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 10:51:35 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/sex...-say/792651495

Report doesn't say if the bike is carbon or ti or whatever.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

It was a "boy's bike".
Old September 9th 18, 09:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/sex...-say/792651495

Report doesn't say if the bike is carbon or ti or whatever.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Is this Elver Park, southwest side of Madison the bad part of town? Or does Madison even really have a bad part of town? Aside from some residential areas being "F-ing" outrageously expensive and other areas just being "G-d d-m" that's high price and other areas merely being high enough that if I sell Momma's kidneys and eyes and liver, I can afford to live their for a few months.
Old September 9th 18, 10:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 1:27:24 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 12:51:35 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.channel3000.com/news/sex...-say/792651495

Report doesn't say if the bike is carbon or ti or whatever.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Is this Elver Park, southwest side of Madison the bad part of town? Or does Madison even really have a bad part of town? Aside from some residential areas being "F-ing" outrageously expensive and other areas just being "G-d d-m" that's high price and other areas merely being high enough that if I sell Momma's kidneys and eyes and liver, I can afford to live their for a few months.

My wife was watching a TV show and was trying to get me to look at her when she was talking to me. I was resisting and then one of the teams composed of two men kissed each other on the lips. Oh how I wish I had looked at my wife instead.

Un Jour Sans DirtRoadie Racing 0 July 13th 10 04:40 PM
Marathon Sans Plus Tosspot[_2_] UK 6 August 6th 08 07:49 PM
Skidding on a fixie - sans brakes Gags Australia 15 February 18th 08 11:37 AM
The Man sans drugs Jack Maars Racing 8 August 16th 06 12:14 AM
Levi sans dope. Not so good. [email protected] Racing 19 July 17th 06 07:29 PM