Street Discussion Thread.

Old September 10th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

Default Street Discussion Thread.

do i hae to say it jacky? do i really have to say it?

--
Phil_on_uni

UNICYCLE FOR HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND IGNORANCE

Team Forrest, Underground
*)---, '30ft Coaster~
Old September 10th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

I already told you. cf is for breeders.
I might get them. I'd have to save up my money for soooo long though...

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

-Incubate now. Hatch later.-

What's brown and
sticky?
a stick.
Protect your right to arm bears.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni
Old September 10th 08, 10:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
I already told you. cf is for breeders.
I might get them. I'd have to save up my money for soooo long though...

Out of the 50 or whatever seats you have bought though, thats quite a
few CF bases. =p

It wont be bad.

Its funny how you and so many other snap their seat, while mine just
keeps on bending, and bending.

--
Jerrick

-i am christian, and i ride for christ.~~~~team forrest~~~~~~~~team
dirty
bird!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~')-2xlegwrap-o'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9doz4jbiigy)
check out my 'gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2zfklh).~~~~~~~~~...quack!~~~~team
spencer!~~~team kickyourass!
member of the 'mris' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz).
want some advice? unicycle better.
~jerrick: king of carnies-
Old September 10th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

The thing is, the total acrues over time... I usually have 20 bucks for
a new saddle but not 80 bucks for a base...
jeez... maybe I could get someone to sponsor my new saddles... or I
could become a prostitute... or something...

Old September 10th 08, 11:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

beeper wrote:
When I flip, my feet come out to the side, and I am trying to return
them to the pedals.

I think ths maybe part the problem.Try to keep your feet above your
pedals not to the side.

Yeah, my 360 inspins are getting better!

--
Any Terrain

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old September 11th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Goats_On_Unicycles wrote:
The thing is, the total acrues over time... I usually have 20 bucks for
a new saddle but not 80 bucks for a base...
jeez... maybe I could get someone to sponsor my new saddles... or I
could become a prostitute... or something...

Or just hold out util you have enough for a new base. =p

Most people would of scraped their seat once its in the condition mine
is in, but ive just been riding it and making it go until im riding on
just a bent seatpost with a wooden handle, but by then ill be able to
afford SW base and Thomson post.

Old September 11th 08, 07:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MikaelHebert

for people who asked if someone ever did fakiedoubleflip I landed it
today, going to try fakie180doubleflip tomorow.

--
MikaelHebert
Old September 16th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tmoyer

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Can you do half crankflips?

I learned crankflips in 1 or 2 weeks (the bad version). First I got
semiflips and then 3/4 and then i started landing full ones. I wasn't
flipping though so I've recently relearned them. I found that my
problem was that I wasn't leaning over enough in front of the uni and
now I can flip fully correctly. To bad my ankles are messed up and I
keep hurting them more flipping

What's the "bad version"? I worked on half flips and 3/4 flips today.
It felt good cause it was making me stay over the uni and land on the
pedals. I got a couple that were just past a 3/4 flip, so I got out the
camera - and it was depressing. It looked like *$#@. My feet were
following the pedals the whole way around and I couldn't even tell that
it wasn't a rev. I know my feet are leaving the pedals - cause I miss
them a lot when I land - but not by enough to make it look like a
flip.

So is that a good way to work on the progression or not? Or does it
teach bad habits that have to get unlearned?

The way I was doing it before - going for the whole thing and jumping
high - it looks much better. But of course I can't land them yet.

--
tmoyer

')--360unispin08--O'
(http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=HPwf_TA17xo)
Old September 16th 08, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Where are you Luke? You haven't posted in a while and haven't made a vid
in a while either.

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old September 16th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Phil_on_uni

so i feel like i am in the worst stage of the crankflip

i can do a crank flip no big.... but i cant do anything with it yet
cant go up stuff... cant go down....

my mind like cant comprehend like doing a 180 with a crankflip

arg.... every time i try to do a hick i almost can never get enough
spin out of my crank flip.....

grr