2005 bikelog

Old December 9th 04, 03:44 AM
Bill Cotton

Default 2005 bikelog

I have posted the 2005 bikelog for download. Since I set a goal to do one
century each month, I placed counter for various length on the first sheet
of the Excel workbook http://www.billcotton.com/bike_log_files.htm
My log for 2004 is here
http://www.billcotton.com/MY_rides.htm#Bill%20Cotton'%20Ride%20Log I have
14 ride more than 100 mile and one ride over 200 miles (260) Was to be 400
miles for my birthday ride but I came up short in 2004.
The weather here in Philadelphia and less hours of day light is a challenge
in the winter. My LED lighting system removed the problem of less daylight.
I average 11 mph, so I need about 10 hours of riding for a century. Last
January, the longest ride was 90 miles and February, I did three rides in
one week to get the 106 miles.
I plan to ride this December's century on the 18th of this month. I have
boxes the compass from Philadelphia with rides, Coatesville and Lancaster to
the west, Bethlehem and Allentown to the north, Freehold to the east and
Vineland to the south. These are in the 50 mile range and a round trip is a
century.
I became interest in Peapatch Island near Salem NJ, also 50 miles from
Philly, and have rode several routes, guided by my gps, to Fort Mott, I plan
another ride on the 18th. The ferry to Peapatch and Delaware is close for
the season.

--
www.billcotton.com
N40° 3.744' W75° 6.180'