british freestyle competition!

Old January 8th 07, 12:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Default british freestyle competition!

Hey

This year, the British freestyle competition will be run a little
differently. Instead of the usual everyone compete together, it will be
seperated into two different categories:

- Beginner

As in previous years, the pairs will be combined with these two
groups.
It's up to you to put yourself into what you feel is the appropriate
group. Lucas, you aren't a beginner.
The top placed solo or pair in the advanced category will win the title
and UUU shield. Competitors from outside of the UK can enter and also
win the competition, but cannot win the title/shield.

Hopefully a lot of people will show interest as it really is a great
event.

I have no doubt forgotten some information, but will add that in the
future if i have. Ask any questions into this thread and i will reply
as soon as possible.

Amanda

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old January 8th 07, 08:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Competitors from outside of the UK can enter and also win the
competition, but cannot win the title/shield.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.
ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old January 8th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

what will the winner of the beginnners category win?

--
annaats

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
annaats's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6903

Old January 8th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

yeh what do i win if i win the begginers category lol, na ill get my
sister to enter that one probably. I asume she qualifies for it, hmm
something to think on

--
Lucas1wheel

2 times british freestyle champion, but so ironically crap at street
Level 7
Uk Unicycle basketball team woo
http://www.qu-ax.com/
'Wow, great job! I liked that lucas whip thing!'
Lucas1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11476

Old January 8th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dinmamma

When will this convention take place, and where? If it hasn't been
decided yet, is there a mailing list or something I can sign up to?

--
dinmamma
dinmamma's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9995

Old January 8th 07, 05:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Lucas1wheel

its on 20th to 22nd of april im pretty sure in newcastle organised by
stockton unicycle club, its all on unicycle.com

Old March 2nd 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

bump.
I sorta have 1min 30 of a routine, but it isnt solid. reali need to
practise more before i fall behind too much.
hopefulyl some others are planning to compete than just shown here.

@Anna, i dont actually know, you would have to ask roger. or maybe
roger will reply.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Old March 2nd 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ahollow

If you win beginner, you get to move up to advanced.

--
ahollow
ahollow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13990

Old March 2nd 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

ahollow wrote:
If you win beginner, you get to move up to advanced.

That's not a stupid idea. Maybe the winner of beginner qualifies for
advanced?

If I was to enter, I would feel more comfertable in beginner. I'm not a
beginner rider but certainly a beginner freestyle!

Jason

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old March 3rd 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

KlownLife wrote:
That's not a stupid idea. Maybe the winner of beginner qualifies for
advanced?

If I was to enter, I would feel more comfertable in beginner. I'm not a
beginner rider but certainly a beginner freestyle!

Jason

so you will compete?

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

amanda.gallacher's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009

Kris Holm Invitational Unicycle Competition - Unicycle competition in Burnaby BC. JamesH Unicycling 2 June 22nd 07 10:48 PM
Best Of British KlownLife Unicycling 15 September 9th 05 04:14 PM
Freestyle Mania Two (a freestyle vid of me) tylercox Unicycling 7 April 3rd 05 04:29 PM
How should Street Freestyle competition work? johnfoss Unicycling 90 August 26th 04 11:44 PM
British Unicycle Trials Competition Results joe Unicycling 21 May 5th 04 01:51 PM