[Game] Back It Up Medium!

Old November 26th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Default [Game] Back It Up Medium!

yeah i thought we had to use vimeo.

--
ktkartch
Old November 26th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

im sorry guys, you can skip mine and just continue with the 270-180-270.
(problems if it's late or not, not in 1 vid, and not on vimeo)

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 26th 08, 09:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Alright, I have dibs on the 270-180-270 then?

Although you're welcome to add a different trick if you want.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old November 26th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

SkierAlex;1138732 wrote:
Alright, I have dibs on the 270-180-270 then?

Although you're welcome to add a different trick if you want.

Letīs do from the 360 late spin... He did it, so letīs back it up! If
we always stop, we'll have a slooow game. Just discuss when the trick is
tooo far from the original!

I will back it up the 360... Soon I call dibs!

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old November 26th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

pedrotejada;1138793 wrote:
Let´s do from the 360 late spin... He did it, so let´s back it
up! If we always stop, we'll have a slooow game. Just discuss when the
trick is tooo far from the original!

I will back it up the 360... Soon I call dibs!

yeah Zack had it.

Is it a rule it has to be on vimeo??? If not we should.

I didn't mind his two different clips though.

ok so pedroejada is backing it up! Saweet!

Oh and can I back something up again if I already did??

--
ktkartch

Old November 27th 08, 12:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

pff, I can't do a late 360°unispin
can somebody do this tric ??

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old November 27th 08, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Old November 27th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tim_desmet

ok, so... now it is just a 360°unispin instead of late 3spin??

--
tim_desmet

-- Sorry for my bad english --
Old November 27th 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

tim_desmet;1139324 wrote:
ok, so... now it is just a 360°unispin instead of late 3spin??

No, it's still a late 3spin, but Pedro is backing it up.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O
2nd'