Busking on 3-wheeler, first time $$$

Old October 9th 08, 10:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default Busking on 3-wheeler, first time $$$

Today I busked on my 3-wheeler for the first time and it sure did
attract more attention then my 5FT. I still got one more day to busk
tomorrow so lets hope I make alot again. =]

Money Made: $166.00!!!
Time Worked: 5 sets of 30 mins (2.5 hours)
Crowd: Great
Other Buskers: Lots in the morning but died down through the day
Weather: Great

To get some more information on my busking go to-
www.unisykolist.piczo.com/streetperforming

Also today, a guy called jumbo the clown who does balloon modeling was
giving me advice on "jazzing" up my busking but actually forming crowds
and communicating, I've read about it all before but I guess i just
don't have the guts too do it yet lol, I will get round there, just need
to buy some juggling knives and learn more juggling tricks.

Then he asked if he could borrow my 3-wheeler and im like yea, then he
said he's not gonna ride it so im like WTF, so then he starts balancing
it on his chin (25KG) and I got some footage of it which I will upload
sometime soon when I get time =]

--
Unisykolist

*Watch me attempt a 2 meter (6-7 foot) drop on a unicycle and stack it,
watch it on - *www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
Old October 9th 08, 11:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

That sounds cool (y)
Nice work.
Can you unispin your 3 wheeler?
If i ever get a giraffe i'd aim to learn unispins on it
But thats a nice amount of money; keep it up.

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.
Old October 9th 08, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

samsta002;1110038 wrote:
That sounds cool (y)
Nice work.
Can you unispin your 3 wheeler?
If i ever get a giraffe i'd aim to learn unispins on it
But thats a nice amount of money; keep it up.

I was planning to learn to unispin on my 5FT. But haven't thought bout
3-wheeler, its very heavy!

Old October 9th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

you said that you havent really put together a routine where you talk
and interact with the people.
what is it that you do exactly during your current busking sessions?
just kind of keep a constant pace of juggling and unicycling?

--
unirox13

The World is on fire, are you the smoke, or the flames?
Old October 9th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Unisykolist;1110047 wrote:
I was planning to learn to unispin on my 5FT. But haven't thought bout
3-wheeler, its very heavy!

On the 3-wheeler a body varial would be easier than a unispin.

--
petad

*'?' (http://www.youtube.com/user/brutalizedpassword)'?'
(http://tinyurl.com/3m9uzn)'?'
(http://tinyurl.com/crankflip)*←Don't click on the
links...DON'T!
Old October 10th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

unirox13;1110238 wrote:
you said that you havent really put together a routine where you talk
and interact with the people.
what is it that you do exactly during your current busking sessions?
just kind of keep a constant pace of juggling and unicycling?

Yes, I just unicycle and juggle and don't interact with crowd unless
they ask me a question like one kid asking "Can you ride that?" and Im
just riding it...?

Old October 10th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

petad;1110303 wrote:
On the 3-wheeler a body varial would be easier than a unispin.

I don't even know what a body varial is except that maybe it is a 180
hoptwist?

Old October 10th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unirox13

Unisykolist;1110394 wrote:
Yes, I just unicycle and juggle and don't interact with crowd unless
they ask me a question like one kid asking "Can you ride that?" and Im
just riding it...?

ok that's cool. where do you set up and start busking? like what kind
of area? and what kind of people are around? (if i'm asking questions
that are answered somewhere else feel free to direct me.)

Old October 10th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

Unisykolist;1110395 wrote:
I don't even know what a body varial is except that maybe it is a 180
hoptwist?

It's like a unispin except that the uni stays still while you spin
around the uni instead of you staying still while the uni spins. They
are easiest to learn if you hoptwist the opposite direction you spin the
uni, like I do

Busking theamazingmolio Unicycling 10 May 12th 08 08:03 PM
need help w/ busking kinda dan de man Unicycling 13 May 1st 06 09:49 PM
Busking in the US RangerForrest Unicycling 3 January 21st 05 09:44 AM
Trailers - Two wheeler or Single wheeler? Les Sires Recumbent Biking 9 November 25th 04 02:48 PM
When is the best time to teach a child to ride a two wheeler R. Daniels Rides 11 August 26th 03 08:27 AM