How much have you spent on unicycling?????

Old September 20th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Default How much have you spent on unicycling?????

SkierAlex wrote:
If you only have one unicycle you must break a lot of parts :S

I've had 5 unicycles. 2 of which were KH's.

And yes, I break a lot.

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 20th 08, 09:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

between 1000$ and 2000$.

For 1 uni.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old September 21st 08, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1wheelwonder

umm
$80 learner uni
$20 new peddals
$100 DOLLARS! I WON
Soon to be $413 (not including postage)

--
1wheelwonder

I AM the ninja unicyclist! KIIIAAAAIIIII!!!!
Old September 21st 08, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chuckaeronut

Hmm...

$375 Torker DX Muni, plus 2 Duros and tubes etc.
$750 Nimbus 36 and related stuffs (brakes, tires, tubes, etc)
$2100 KH36 Guni and related stuffs (brakes, tires, tubes, etc)
$450 KH24, totally stock...
$350 for 5 speedometers, 2 extra pairs of moment cranks, and any other
ultimately unnecessary stuff that doesn't fit in a category...

This is all ±10% methinks...

*adds up*

That comes to $4025 :-/ oh damn, that is way more than I thought...

--
chuckaeronut

Uni to work to eat to live to uni to work to...!
Old September 22nd 08, 02:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

torker cx: $100
torker dx: $300 (got a good deal at the time)
torker dx seat for the cx: $50
tires,pedals,tubes,and cranks: $75 +
$550+
within a year will be up at least $280

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
Old September 23rd 08, 04:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Amon

460¤ - 24" Onza Muni + brake
320¤ - 36"
120¤ - 20" beginner + parts
300¤ - Race
100¤ - Protection wear

1300¤ Total wtihout travelling. Haven't been on many Events last time,
'cause of money.
Old September 24th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

In order of purchase:
$270 - 24" DX
$50 - Giro helmut
$20 - Primo pedals
$25 - Salsa seat post clamp
$85 - 16" CX
$85 - KH Air saddle
$85 - 170 Qu-Ax cranks
Free - 20" (I was riding down the street and some guy gave me a no-name
learner).
$24 - 125, 150 coterless cranks
$175 - 20" Nimbus X (cotterless)
$35 - JC pedals
$54 - KH Fusion Freeride saddle
$10 - 2 sets of pedal protectors
$100 - tires
$50 - bumpers, extra nuts and bolts
Total: $1068

I haven't made any big trips, but add another $500 for shipping and
transport to the trails & club rides.

Purchases w/in the next 6 mo.
$450 - Light & Motion HID light
? - 26" uni
$85 - Kona Wah Wah pedals
$500 - KH 20
$200 - 2nd wheel extention kit

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old October 10th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sunft

here's my short list of expenses

-Torker LX 20" - $180 to much
-Animal Hamilton Plastic pedals (purple) - $20

--
sunft

I'm trying to do trials stuff - but I fall down alot....

My Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j1HUZif-bA