late june in CO?

Old May 17th 07, 10:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Default late june in CO?

JD wrote:
On May 16, 7:29 am, William Pughe wrote:

Thanks for the info. A trip to CO without riding Monarch just wouldn't feel
right.

Maybe to those who feel the need to ride the same trails over and
over. This is a good thing for those who like to escape the crowds
though.

JD

There are some trails I'll ride over and over. That's one. Some years I
don't do it but when I come back (preferably on a week day) it's always
a good time. It's also pretty convenient. So I've got that going for me,
which is nice.

Matt

Tea Bag [bit late in the day] garryb59 UK 9 April 24th 06 08:56 AM
Too late to hire some help? Michael Press Racing 0 July 15th 05 02:30 AM
Heads up: Topeak's bikamper arrive in OZ late June Steve Australia 0 April 14th 05 01:18 PM
Too late? Heath General 47 August 23rd 04 06:37 PM
Re-bent! Before it's too late! Jon Senior UK 2 August 12th 04 11:55 PM