Street Discussion Thread.

Old June 21st 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Default Street Discussion Thread.

juggle508 wrote:
I think with street, the fear factor in it definitely makes it all the
more harder.

KH.

Unless you're doing a trials line that say, involves precise moves and
balance 10 feet off the ground or something scary like that.

I think it's rather silly to hear street-only riders argueing about
styles they don't do.

I think Muni is the hardest. No actually I think it's a silly debate.
Sorry. haha.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, becuase I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

liberalism sucks.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hillary Clinton

Vote G-Dubs 08'!

--
Hillary Clinton
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Uniman_3

Quote:
Originally Posted by unifreak7
Who wants to be stuck doing trials anyway?
Who's that guy who sponsors you? Oh yeah, Kris Holm. I hear he would
love to be stuck doing that looser style, its like, trials or
something. Oh yeah, that other kid he sponsors, I think it's Ryan
Atkins? I hear he's pretty happy being an uncool fellow riding trials
too.

i dont think anyone has the right to go be dissing trials because
trials is the basis of most riding...but street is also more exciting
to watch than most trials..Watching Ryan Atkins or Kris Holm trials is
pretty good to watch though..
so therefore if you never learned any trials then you would be a pretty
crappy street rider..and if you couldnt ride any trials then all you
would be doing is freetyle and flatland which also contributes to
street too...im not saying flatland and freestyle are bad just saying
take out the trials of street and thats what you get...

--
Uniman_3

Words are made to strike the minds of the unsuspecting.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 04:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hillary Clinton

Argue that riding 10 feet in the air is harder than jumping 10 feet down
a set with a flip? I've never seen a unicycler fall off a 10 foot high
rail riding narrow path but ive sure seen a unicycler fall down a 10+
set stair case and get smashed. Either trials riders are extremely
good and dont get hurt on their biggest stuff or they just dont get
hurt as much as street riders do. Hopping up 113cm to rubber you won't
get hurt on. measure trials biggest tricks hit against streets and
you'll find that in street you'll have a huge chance to get hurt.

p.s. double flipping up to a manny pad and tricking off. I don't know
why you used that. Try a 3 trick manny pad though. lets say you have
a 3 rotatio manny pad and you have to trick up smoothly ride a rotation
trick in the middle and ride a rotation and trick off smoothly. Dont
tell me you have a 5 foot margine of error because you dont. You have
a couple inches.

--
Hillary Clinton
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hillary Clinton

God its been so long... i forgot something

John foss sucks!

Vote bush 08'

- G-dubs

--
Hillary Clinton
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Hillary Clinton wrote:
[...]

Um I think you forgot to log out Shaun....

Old June 21st 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hillary Clinton

No, i'm Hillary Clinton! Vote for me not shaun!

Please don't accuse me of being shaun because i really think i spell
better than he does. K thx.

John Foss Sucks!

Vote bush 08'
-G-dubs!

--
Hillary Clinton
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Luke Collalto

Hillary Clinton wrote:
[...]

-Shaun Johanneson

Fixed.

--
Luke Collalto

'Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=TeamInsomnia)
'KHU' (http://www.krisholm.com)
'UDC Australia' (http://www.unicycle.au.com)

Stealth, is always in fashion.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 21st 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tugboat

Hahaha

I think it's funny how everyone thinks Hil Clint is Shaun. How do you
know it's not me?? Come on, everyone knows I'm a huligan like that.

For those of you that are wondering though, I personally guarentee you
that Hilary Clinton is not Shaun Johanneson. I don't know who Hilary
Clinton is, but I know it's not Shaun, so don't go getting a scorpion
up your girdle (Family Matters reference!!) thinking you've figured out
a big mystery hahaha.

And as for my position on the trials vs street... I think that as soon
as you make me try to hop onto a skinny and then off, I will severly
hurt myself... However as soon as you make Kris Holm try to grind any
handrail, or crankflip he will hurt himself...I think it's where you
choose to focus your efforts. Trials and street are harder to
different people. I'm with Luke saying they are what you make them.

Kevin McMullin

--
tugboat

"You won't get hurt if you land it!"