How much have you spent on unicycling?????

Old September 18th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
XCcrev

Default How much have you spent on unicycling?????

List your unicycle expenses and add it to a running total of everyone on
the forums. You don't have to list every item if you don't want to but I
did.
Just add your name to the list along with your total and add your total
to the community total.

I'll start
Kris Holm 05 used- $250
torker lx- $90
torker tx- $115
radial 36er- $340
pedals, posts and other upgrades/repairs- $100

XCcrev-$480

Unicyclist Community running total- $480

--
XCcrev

My Vid
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm0AXKU7bQ8)
'vimeo' (http://vimeo.com/825440)
Old September 18th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

Off the top of my head:
Nimbus 24" Muni: $200
KH 2005 Hub/Crank upgrade: $200
Hub install: $70
Bedford 20" Trials: $400

Uni fun: Priceless

"Real" Cost: $870

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/
Old September 18th 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Vintage-$5
Learner-150
Quax Trial-371
Custom muni-about 371
Bedford bc (used)-140
Protection-120about
total 1157
edit: Gasoline, shipping, tax, tools, bikeshop stops, etc=300 total I
really don't know though

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)
'Custom Uni-Gear' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)
Old September 18th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerperson

I am still relatively new so:

Bedford 24'' Muni-$300
5'' cranks, crank puller-$40
Pedals-$30

total-$370

--
unicyclerperson

Andrew

anyone near 'tottenham or schomberg, ontario'
(http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&tab=wl)? PM me

"What is it about a girl in a dumpster?" Police chief
wiggum, The Simpsons
Old September 18th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Thousands. Worth every cent.

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 18th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spudman

24" cruiser - $200
20" Torker trials - $240
26" Muni - $320
ISIS hub - $67
New cranks - $88

Total I've spent - $915 (not including some little stuff and things
I've gotten as gifts...)

Running community total: $3892 (+thousands)

--
Spudman

'_•_' (HTTP://WWW.PHYSICS.ARIZONA.EDU/~FORBES/) '_•_'
(WWW.SELECTRIC.ORG) '_•_' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/5UOKC6) '_•_'
(HTTP://TINYURL.COM/5UOKC6) '_•_' (HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/USER/SFORBS)
*'_•_' (http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_' (http://xkcd.com/) '_•_'
(http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_' (http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_'
(http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6)*
'_•_' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/5UOKC6) '_•_' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/5UOKC6)
'_•_' (WWW.GOOGLE.COM) '_•_' (HTTP://TINYURL.COM/5UOKC6) '_•_'
(HTTP://WWW.LOLCATBIBLE.COM/INDEX.PHP?TITLE=MAIN_PAGE)
'_•_' (http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6)*
*'_•_' (http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_' (www.project1726.org) '_•_'
(http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_' (http://tinyurl.com/5uokc6) '_•_'
(http://www.myspace.com/JerrickCritesMusic)*
Old September 18th 08, 02:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rem48

20" sun $110
24" Muni (homemade) $150
26" torker $120
36" Nimbus deluxe $500
Total $880.00

$ amount increases impulsively!

--
rem48
Old September 18th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

XCcrev wrote:
List your unicycle expenses and add it to a running total of everyone on
the forums. You don't have to list every item if you don't want to but I
did mines short.
Just add your name to the list along with your total and add your total
to the community total.

I'll start
Kris Holm 05 used- $250
torker lx- $90
torker tx- $115
radial 36er- $340
pedals, posts and other upgrades/repairs- $100

XCcrev-$480

Unicyclist Community running total- $480

some weird math you got going on there.

--
Conrad.Nguyen
Old September 18th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
XCcrev

Hmm my calculator must have had some internal error/malfuntion

XCcrev- 895

Old September 18th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicycle-Emele

EDIT: You dont need to know

--
Unicycle-Emele

Any unicyclist in Westchester County, NY 'pm '
(http://tinyurl.com/6xu626)me.
'My video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=cvBUcQ9QL_8)
'Other Vid' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=9_j_UFiv3sY)
'newest vid' (http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ReFi44k2lgY)

maestro8 wrote:
I'd rather watch you gas, brake, dip, dip.