New uni and new tricks :-D

Old October 6th 08, 07:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default New uni and new tricks :-D

Well I kind of mentally slipped away from uni for a while, school and
work hit me. I finally got around to gettin back to ridin like I am
supposed to . So I wanted to post a lil thread sayin I got myself a
sexy new beast from www.renegadejuggling.com. They may be out of those
white tires but eveything else was still in stock. So I got me a white
russian frame with my parts based on a blue and green theme, along with
a pit fighter 2 post. Much lighter than the tank if any one remembers it
. Anyway I finally got around to learnin demz flip tricks, not much
but can hick, sex change, small flips what have you. Haven made a thread
in a while so I wanted to show off my uni and tell ya even though there
no vids, im still ridin!

[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...803a3982f.jpg]

And small clip since im postin hehe.

http://vimeo.com/1877132

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

Old October 6th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Very cool
What pedals are those?

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel

Old October 7th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Mm... Sexy uni...

edit: you ride with your seat up your ass. (lol jk, long post)

Old October 7th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Unicaw89;1109197 wrote:
The pedals from the new flight unis at Koxx-one.com

Cool, you should write a review on them once you ride them a bit, I
might wanna get some (I want fluro green pedals! ).

That's an awesome looking uni by the way, great color choice.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old October 7th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Nice, I have some of those pedals though. Was going to use them for
trials, but the pins are not long enough to be grippy and I use ody pc's
for street. They would be very nice for street though. As for trials not
so much with the stock pins. Now I'm just going to get some mg1 ti's.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old October 7th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

(Pedals)
I have been using this make of pedal for maybe 4 months or so. I
had a magnesium version from dans comp before. They are great for
street, only downside is they are a spiral pin threading so grinnding
anything other than rails is tough, then again all pin pedals suck for
grinding on concrete. They are pretty light and seem very strong, I have
put my old pair through hell and back, and they seem to hold up great.

(Seat post up the monkey hole)
Well when you consider im 6ft tall and all legs is really not that
high, sif hops at htat hight feel bent over for me. Its lower then I
used to ride, as compared to when I was makin the lil vid dirty bird
that got everyone tellin me how much the post was sodomizing myself. But
speakin of the post it is seeming to be VERY durable, I have had some
nasty landings on it already, the stiffiner plate feels to be goin out
since im gettin some play in my saddle. but the post seems to be holdin
its own!

Old October 8th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

What happened to your old K1?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
Old October 8th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

I wish I was aloud to ride in my kitchen...

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

BillyTheMountain for President.
Old October 8th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

LMAO! Im not aloud either, my parents were outta town for the weekend
.

The old k1...Well lez go from top to bottom...
Seast was broken so badly that the play was OUTRAGIOUS!(sp?)
the seat post that Is so much like hte pit 2 *cough* is rusted
the frame is great, had it for over 2 years just beat up.
The wheelset...Isn't even mine heheeh I think Spencer might want his
Xavier signed rim back
the cranks and pedals, they aight.

It was just old, beat up, and needed to be retired!
[image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...89/184754.jpg]

--

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
If the sun came out at night id be nocturnal....

Unicycle Tricks Compared To Skateboarding Tricks trials2k Unicycling 10 September 26th 08 03:12 AM
Bc tricks: What do you want so see in a vid? Evan Byrne Unicycling 42 May 22nd 06 03:37 AM
3 tricks I haven't seen. terrybigwheel Unicycling 16 March 2nd 06 04:02 AM
Tricks redhead Unicycling 0 July 27th 05 03:40 PM
Tricks Loosemoose Unicycling 0 July 27th 05 02:04 PM