couple days in munis paradise

Old October 8th 08, 07:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default couple days in munis paradise

from yesterday and today the
'pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.ch/einrad2/Schmuggler3Und4Tag#)
today we did a long and steep uphill: 1100vertical meters but it was
really worth it...

--
turtle

-'platzangst' (http://www.platzangst.com/)-
'-schlumpf-' (http://www.schlumpf.ch/)
'my vids' (http://de.youtube.com/user/Balzner) 'my pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2)
Old October 8th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munirocks

Man, I wish I lived in an area like that! As always, amazing
pictures, turtle. That's what real mountain unicycling is about! Maybe I
can join you guys some time... I've been skiing and hiking in Engadin a
couple of years ago, but unicycling seems to be really awesome there.

--
munirocks

mono for bono
Old October 8th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rookie rider

I WISH I WAS THERE!!! nice photos.

--
rookie rider

Originally Posted by warlord14
we need to build are numbers up then we can start on are way to
unicycle domination.
Old October 9th 08, 09:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

already the last day two more downhill-rides, this time only a few
'Pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.de/einrad2/S...lerLetzterTag#)