FA: Cannondale RT3000 Road Tandem with Custom Wheelset! Low Reserve!

Old June 16th 04, 07:01 PM
Jed Kornbluh

Default FA: Cannondale RT3000 Road Tandem with Custom Wheelset! Low Reserve!

Cannondale RT3000 Road Tandem Bicycle

Frame Specifications and Sizing

Beautiful Blue to White Faded Finish
23" x 17" CAAD Aluminum Frameset
Front Standover: 31"
Rear Standover: 27.75"
Front Top Tube: 23.5"
Rear Top Tube: 27.25"
Front Fits Riders: 5'9" to 6'3"
Rear Fits Riders: 5' to 5'5"

Features and Components

Shimano Ultegra/XTR 9-speed components
Shimano Ultegra Cranks
Cannondale V-Brakes
Rear Suspension Seatpost
Custom Wheelset!
White Industries Hubs (48 hole front and rear)
Mavic T519 48 hole rims
Continental Ultra Gator Skin Tires

ZERO MILES
LOW RESERVE!!
Old June 27th 04, 02:15 PM
jrisles

Jed Kornbluh wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...218http://cgi-
.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3683625218
Cannondale RT3000 Road Tandem Bicycle
Frame Specifications and Sizing
Beautiful Blue to White Faded Finish 23" x 17" CAAD Aluminum Frameset
Front Standover: 31" Rear Standover: 27.75" Front Top Tube: 23.5"
Rear Top Tube: 27.25" Front Fits Riders: 5'9" to 6'3" Rear Fits
Riders: 5' to 5'5"
Features and Components
Shimano Ultegra/XTR 9-speed components Shimano Ultegra Cranks Cannondale
V-Brakes Rear Suspension Seatpost Custom Wheelset! White Industries Hubs
(48 hole front and rear) Mavic T519 48 hole rims Continental Ultra Gator
Skin Tires
ZERO MILES LOW RESERVE!!

Hi Jed

What a beautiful looking rig. I am seriously looking to purchase a
tandem for my wife and myself. I noticed that the ebay auction has
ended without the reserve being met. Are you still selling your tandem
and if so would you consider sending it to Australia if i paid for all
shipping costs??

This country is very lack lustre when it comes to the Tandem market.
Well to be totally honest with you the tandem market is just not catered
for here. This is a serious request.

I look forward to your reply.

regards Jeff Brisbane, Australia

Old June 27th 04, 02:57 PM
PBridge130

From: jrisles

I am seriously looking to purchase a
tandem for my wife and myself.

Jeff,

Drop me an email for possible assistance.

Cheers,

Peter
Denver, Colorado
(used to be Brisbane, QLD)

Old July 8th 04, 02:01 PM
jrisles

From: jrisles
I am seriously looking to purchase a tandem for my wife and myself.

Jeff,
Drop me an email for possible assistance.
Cheers,
Peter Denver, Colorado (used to be Brisbane, QLD)

Hi Peter

But how do i email you?? What is your email address??

cheers Jeff