I'm voting straight Republican this Tuesday!

Old November 5th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default I'm voting straight Republican this Tuesday!

Does anyone know of any straight Republicans?

Old November 5th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default OT: I'm voting straight Republican this Tuesday!

On 5 Nov 2006 15:02:35 -0800, wrote:

Does anyone know of any straight Republicans?

LOL.

--
JT
****************************
Old November 5th 06, 11:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
CowPunk

wrote:
Does anyone know of any straight Republicans?

I can vouch that there's none in Colorado Springs.
Not that there's any straight Dems either...
You should vote Libertarian.

Old November 6th 06, 07:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

tom_rath_dallas wrote:

Does anyone know of any straight Republicans?

You could try paging for one.