Landis/USADA correspondence reviewed

Old November 7th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dbrower

Default Landis/USADA correspondence reviewed

Over at trust but verify, I'm taking the week to run down a bunch of
correspondence between USADA and Landis. I started Sunday, with USADA
sending a FAX that denies and and all further document production,
unless Landis can get the arbitrators to pry things out of their hands.

Part 1 begins at
http://trustbut.blogspot.com/2006/11...spondence.html

It's good look into the sausage grinder.

-dB

http://trustbut.blogspot.com for Landis news, research, and comment.