My knees are sore?

Old May 22nd 06, 07:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default My knees are sore?

My knees hurt any suggestions, its fine if im going straight but its
when im trying to lurn how to idle that they hurt. It feels as if i get
all tense and then the muscle gets sore mostly around the top and the
sides of my knee. Im starting to do some strengthening excercises. Any
how any suggestions would be great. Thanks alot mat

--
oldandmoldymat

i ride like buddah nature exsploding and imploding into the
nothingness.....and well...the everythiangness.
oldandmoldymat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12076

Old May 22nd 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Stretch before and after every ride...No mater how long or short it may
be.

--
trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !
UNICYCLING FOR MYSLELF

koebwil wrote:
I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

Old March 15th 07, 02:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
OneForTheRoad

oldandmoldymat wrote:
My knees hurt any suggestions, its fine if im going straight but its
when im trying to lurn how to idle that they hurt. It feels as if i get
all tense and then the muscle gets sore mostly around the top and the
sides of my knee. Im starting to do some strengthening excercises. Any
how any suggestions would be great. Thanks alot mat

You may have room to raise your seat some. I was told that sore knees
are most often caused by having the seat too low (leg not fully
extended on lowest pedal position) and when learning to idle to
definitely raise the seat to your maximum allowable. Good Luck. I'm
still learning to idle also.

--
OneForTheRoad
OneForTheRoad's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14352

Old March 15th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BluntRM

Pain:

On top of the knee, raise the seat.
Back of knee, lower the seat.

--
BluntRM

'
Marxist Internet Archive' (http://www.marxists.org/)
BluntRM's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12994

Old March 15th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
xsunnyd591x

k i have a problem with my lower back getting sore when i sif hop.
im fairly new at SIF hopping, and crank stalls etc.
is that why it hurts?
i think it could also be that i have a weak back anyways
and its usually the first thing to become sore in anything i do

my neck hurts from time to time also...

--
xsunnyd591x
xsunnyd591x's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14470

Sore knees Hank Yolanda Australia 42 August 1st 05 02:25 PM
Sore Knees Ian Wright Australia 0 September 27th 04 10:21 AM
Sore Knees Ian Wright Australia 2 September 27th 04 02:49 AM
Sore Knees robbie Australia 8 August 2nd 04 12:40 AM
Sore Knees... McViegh Australia 8 May 2nd 04 08:33 PM