Carpooling to CMW

Old September 12th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Default Carpooling to CMW

Hey everyone, I've been noticing some talk in the CMW thread about
people who need rides there. So this thread is for those people. Just
post something on here if you are going to CMW or if you want to go,
tell people where you are, if you need a ride, if you can offer a ride
to someone, and how many unicycles you plan on bringing. Find someone
else on here you can carpool with and get to know them, maybe decide on
splitting gas or living costs, and set something up with them. People up
north can pick up someone while their going down, and it won't be far
out of their way. I want to make sure everyone who wants to go gets to
go. I myself have no way of getting there because both of my parents
work full-time jobs and neither of them can take a weekend off. I don't
want other kids or teens like me not go because their parents can't take
them, and carpooling saves gas and emissions! So let's all save the
environment, and carpool! Please, if you can offer a ride to someone,
it would mean a lot to them. And you could save money on gas by
splitting the cost.

--
crazyjoe

*uniproshop.com*
Old September 12th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I think I'm driving down on Thursday (from Sacramento and down the 5 or
99) and going back on Sunday afternoon? Not 100% sure but we can work
from there if you're interested...

--
johnfoss

John Foss

Man with broken collar bone say: "Have you checked your shoelaces
lately?"
Old September 13th 08, 01:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

johnfoss wrote:
I think I'm driving down on Thursday (from Sacramento and down the 5 or
99) and going back on Sunday afternoon? Not 100% sure but we can work
from there if you're interested...

Thanks, John. I'm trying to work something out with Jamey right now,
but thanks very much.

--
crazyjoe

*uniproshop.com*
Old October 3rd 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Hey everyone,
If someone is driving by UCLA on Friday (or Thursday afternoon) and
heading back Sunday afternoon and is willing to give me a ride, let me
know. I have a math midterm Monday morning so I have to be back at
school Sunday.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca