FS: POLAR HRM S150

Old October 22nd 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
msondeen

Default FS: POLAR HRM S150

I have a very slightly used Polar S150 Heart Rate Monitor for sale.

Here is the deal. I bought this 3 years ago as an "upgrade" to my
more basic Polar A3, thinking I wanted more features. I tried it out
a couple times, but never invested the time to figure out all the
functions, and soon was back to using my other HRM as I knew how to
use it. A few years past, and I rembered I had this S150, battery
died so back in June I had it replaced by the Polar Service Center.
Again I put in some time in this season to figure out how to set it
up, and I finally concluded after using it a coulple times that it
just has more features than I will ever use.

It has a many HRM features, and bike features with a mount kit to give
you speed, distance, etc. Here is a link to the instruction manual so
you can see for yourself exactly what it will do.

http://www.polar.fi/us-en/support/do...2574730060EE40

I think I paid $95 for it on sale 3 years back.
Asking $50 shipped in lower 48 to you.

Thanks,
Mark
sondeem at pweh dot com

Polar 725X Heart Rate Monitor $200, Big Sale on POLAR [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 27th 08 07:41 PM
Polar S150 Problems Connor Techniques 0 September 6th 05 03:13 PM
Anyone use a Polar S150? Neal Techniques 0 June 3rd 05 12:51 AM
Polar S150 Problem Richard Pu Techniques 7 September 27th 04 03:52 PM
Anyone using a Polar monitor with a none Polar USB IrDA interface? iddqdATworldonline.dk Mountain Biking 4 July 15th 03 02:18 PM