Really Cool Trick!!!!!!!!

Old March 15th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Default Really Cool Trick!!!!!!!!

Watch this...
Its like a seat whip on the ground!!!! Its
pretty cool!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=--LvRALek...e=user&search=

--
surfer1024

My movie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vho0bELAjEE

My Second Movie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJtZuClOJ_I
surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733

Old March 15th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

People have been doing those for a while. It is kinda cool but I don't
really like it, it requires too many set up and recovery hops. It would
be really cool if it had some flow to it. I tried it like a year ago
and landed on the seat I think. If someone could do that rolling and
land with the seat again then it would be way awesome.

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old March 15th 07, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Thats not me. I saw it when I was scrolling through Uni vids on Youtube.

I think it would even be cooler if you could stand on the seat before
it came all the way around!!! That would be awesome!!!

Old March 15th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

I knew a guy (Peter Holmgren, Sweden) who was trying to learn that trick
in 1983. I don't know if he ever got it, but he told me he had broken a
few seats trying it. He would have been a great Street rider today. He
and his friends developed seat dragging, gliding, and several other
tricks that we would consider basic today!

Here's a pictu
http://www.unicycling.com/winteruni/83snowcoast.htm
He was trying to show me the seat-flip thing that same snowy day. I
guess that's an occupational hazard if you live in Sweden...

Congratulations to whoever filmed the trick!

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old March 15th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Yeah they have been around for a lil while now, but still a cool trick,
I have only landed it maybe once, too many times hurting myself on it
to keep it a trick in my bag. But I recal Kaycee (kaycetheace) did one
pretty smooth at Moab last year..

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old March 15th 07, 07:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

That's awesome! I want to learn that.

--
ivan

Read me! thank you.

ctaba67ny wrote:
My friend is always wanting to buy a new expensive Chris Horn.

ivan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12759

Old March 15th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

When i saw i thought they were gonna do a full 360d seat flip.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian destined to be different
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old March 15th 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
apflstrudl

That's me in the vid. It's very difficult. I hurted myself several times
when i tried that trick. I don't try it often, so i need some trys to
land it.

To get more flow in it you have to put the seat very low, so that you
don't have to jump as high. I thing then you could bring more flow into
that.

I hope my english is not to worse

--
apflstrudl

'trialdummies.de.ki' (http://trialdummies.de.ki)
apflstrudl's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10865

Old March 15th 07, 04:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

Very cool trick. The potential for disastrous injury is huge.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

Old March 15th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Unicaw89 wrote:
Yeah they have been around for a lil while now, but still a cool trick,
I have only landed it maybe once, too many times hurting myself on it
to keep it a trick in my bag. But I recal Kaycee (kaycetheace) did one
pretty smooth at Moab last year..

I remember seeing Kaycee do one in a video a while back.

--
maximus unius

FatBoy-Dave wrote:
I ride trials and street with a 25 year old and try to give him hell. I
am not stopping till they start digging the hole and then I might even
try to gap it.

maximus unius's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13699