WOW You gotta try this!

Old July 7th 05, 03:00 PM
wingsfan23

Default WOW You gotta try this!

Here is a simple way to make money, using a variation of a pyramid.
This takes no money to start, so it is not a true pyramid scheme. You
have no risk! I promise to you that this works, as I have already
gotten money from this.
The way Link Burst works is by having companies pay to have their
links presented on a page. Every time you or I click on these links,
Link Burst is paid. Link Burst then gives the clicker a piece of the
profit, just for clicking on a link!
What really makes money for you is the ability to referral people
under you. You can get people into the pyramid below you help make you
money! Whenever someone below you earns money, you get a 20% commission
of their profit. Now suppose you referral 5 people below you, and they
referral 5 people below them. That's 25 people all making you money!
Once their under you, you have nothing more to do than let them give
you money! Suppose that you stay in the pyramid for awhile. The people
working for you expands exponentially! Soon you could expect to have
hundreds of people working for you, and the pay checks just flow to
you.
This is how you can get in on making all of this money.
(1) Go to this link http://linkburst.com/join.php?r=259174 using my
referral number - 259174
You can sign up here for free, with no money needed to join. (2) Once
you join, spend some time clicking on links, and then waiting a few
seconds until the top of you screen confirms you got the reward. Do
this for just a half an hour a week... (3) Next, refer people under
you. Do this by telling friends, family or posting onto online forums.
Make sure you get everyone you know into this, and a lot of people you
don't know online. A majority of your earnings will come from people
under you. Get in on the pyramid early, and you could be reelin' in
the money later on.
I completely promise you this is not a scam, it is seriously working.
Join Now ! ! http://linkburst.com/join.php?r=259174

shit. gotta drink some Fosters. gym.gravity Racing 9 July 4th 05 02:21 PM
FS: Parts Bin Cleaning-Stuff has gotta' go BW Marketplace 0 November 17th 04 04:36 PM
Gotta get tires angotja Mountain Biking 6 May 27th 04 10:51 PM
Gotta Sell my Uni Bezrrk Unicycling 6 February 5th 04 06:02 AM
Gotta love this marketing director Pete Mountain Biking 3 September 3rd 03 11:40 PM