seat tube angle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th 11, 11:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Chris Taylor[_3_]

Default seat tube angle

is or has anyone out there got a cad program or able to help me work out
the difference in seat tube angle.
I'm looking at a frame with a 73.5 deg seat tube, if I get the frame
with a 1cm shorter top tube and set the saddle back 1cm what difference
in angle would that make. I'm looking for a frame with a 71deg seat tube.