Christmas Unicycle Competition

Old December 23rd 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Default Christmas Unicycle Competition

blueharmony;1156602 wrote:
Says: some stuff 'bout santa and snow

WhaT THE HELL IS A SNOW? You dont get her in britain.

Also I suppose that counts as an entry.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 24th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
blueharmony

Nice one... where did you get the costume?

My Dad takes his horse drawn sleigh out when there is enough snow and
plays Santa. This is one of his old suits he gave me just in case I got
the urge. Ended up taking a picture that day with a kid who didn't have
the time to wait in line to see Santa at the mall!

--
blueharmony

_________
- Kenny
-unicycle for yourself-
Old December 28th 08, 10:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Just a lil bump to remind you the competition is still running and that
you should steal your trees decorations!

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old December 28th 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nimblelight

This year our tree was 6 inches tall and made of gingerbread. Do you
want me to put frosting on my uni? It's a bit hard and dry now so I
don't think it would work very well.

--
nimblelight

'Front page unicycle article'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=72686).
Organizing an event/club in Colorado or want to check for events?
'Colorado Unicycles forum'
(http://z13.invisionfree.com/Colorado_Unicycles/)-still in development.