drunk drivers

Old February 26th 05, 09:16 PM
Ray Peace

gordon wrote:
drunk drivers who make bicyclist into a roadside memorials
is a good thing because it would make bicyclist think not
to wear ****en yellow clothes because we all know that
drunks like yellow so it's not the drunk drivers falt
that bicyclist into a roadside memorial and the ****en
bicyclists would not bemade into a roadside memorial
if they would stay in the ****en bike lane.

Friendly, aren't you? What bike lane? There aren't any around here
for starters. And I don't wear yellow. Do us all a favour and stay
off the net when ****ed.
R.
Old February 26th 05, 10:53 PM
Oscar

gordon wrote:
drunk drivers who make bicyclist into a roadside memorials
is a good thing because it would make bicyclist think not
to wear ****en yellow clothes because we all know that
drunks like yellow so it's not the drunk drivers falt
that bicyclist into a roadside memorial and the ****en
bicyclists would not bemade into a roadside memorial
if they would stay in the ****en bike lane.

It looks like our old friend Mr Roger Bratton.

Who is Roger Bratton?

Find out here.

http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/Bratton...%20Bratton.htm
Old February 27th 05, 12:03 AM
Resound

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
u...
Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:

The most frightening things about this guys comments.

1. He has a drivers license.
2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and

death
issues...................

Not likely on all counts.

Going on spelling, grammar, and maturity of comments, he's probably too

young
for that. And on that note, aren't the school holidays over YET?
--
Linux Registered User # 302622

http://counter.li.org

Scary as it is, I've seen that level of spelling, grammar AND maturity, from
people who are, legally, well and truly adults.

Old February 27th 05, 03:41 AM
Rigid Kitten

after reading "drunk drivers", I thought:

1. wearing safety yellow or safety orange is safer that camouflage
2. what percentage of all drivers on the road are drunk?
3. of the drunk drivers on the road, what percentage are predisposed to run
over cyclist wearing yellow?
4. my guess is this means more than 99.9% of drivers are NOT predisposed to
run over cyclist wearing yellow

PS my reply to this thread is:
http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/3053382

"Remove No Spam to Reply"
(nospam)newsgroups(nospam)@allanoxenreiter(nospam ).com wrote in message
. com...
The most frightening things about this guys comments.

1. He has a drivers license.
2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and death
issues...................

Certainly a good argument for social cleansing.............

ups.com...

Old February 27th 05, 11:54 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

\ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 /
\ 1 9 / /
\ 0 / 10 /
\ TROLL-O-METER / /
\ / /
\ / /
\_____________________/____/
\ /
\....................../
Old February 28th 05, 03:31 AM
Theo Bekkers

Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:
The most frightening things about this guys comments.

1. He has a drivers license.
2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and
death issues...................

Come on! He's barely a teenager.

Theo

Old February 28th 05, 03:48 AM
Oscar

Theo Bekkers wrote:
Remove No Spam to Reply wrote:

The most frightening things about this guys comments.

1. He has a drivers license.
2. He would probably be on the jury of your peers deciding life and
death issues...................

Come on! He's barely a teenager.

Theo

He's 47 years of age.
His name is Roger Bratton.

http://www.hyperactive.oz.nf/Bratton...%20Bratton.htm
Old March 2nd 05, 12:45 AM
Matthew Erickson

Bill C wrote:
Bestest Handsander wrote:

Sounds to me like he's trying out his defense strategy on us before

taking

it to the jury. But he shouldn't worry. If he is convicted, he'll

get time

served, and a stern finger pointing from the judge.

sigh

They might tack on a tiny fine and some community service, but not too
much because it would be a hardship for the drunk.
Bill C

Especially with all that grief and all running over someone.

Matt