FA: Pearl Izumi Ernie & Bert Jersey Sz L

Old July 20th 05, 10:43 AM
Gemma_k

Default FA: Pearl Izumi Ernie & Bert Jersey Sz L

Ya, you read right - up for grabs is a Pearl Izumi "Ernie and Bert" jersey,
size L. Too big for me (It's probably more like a size 5 or 6 euro sizing).
Very nice strip! Not for the shy and retiring types! Extremely had to get
hold of.
ps. everyone is either an Ernie or a Bert - I'm a Bert :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7170981510
Cheers
Gemma

Old July 22nd 05, 01:15 PM
fred_kneeman

Gemma_k wrote:
Ya, you read right - up for grabs is a Pearl Izumi "Ernie and Bert" jersey,
size L. Too big for me (It's probably more like a size 5 or 6 euro sizing).
Very nice strip! Not for the shy and retiring types! Extremely had to get
hold of.
ps. everyone is either an Ernie or a Bert - I'm a Bert :-)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=7170981510
Cheers
Gemma

Wow! Nice and funky indeed.
My guess is that Ernie's the sprinter and Bert's the climber...