Bob Berger once again ****s on the group!

Old February 24th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bruce Jensen

Default Bob Berger once again ****s on the group!

On Feb 20, 4:42*pm, Bob Berger wrote:
In article , Me says...

In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Bob Berger" wrote in message
[...]
Oh I doubt that. If the legal system doesn't stop him now, my guess is
he'll
move on to something "bigger and better".

I wonder how many 30 round clips he can stuff in his pockets.

Always a horror to hear from the peanut gallery. **** all mountain bikers
all the way to Hell and back ... and mostly especially **** Bob Berger, a
scoundrel who is evil through and through.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... *Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of potential
contributors).

Me * * *One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....- Hide quoted text -

I am on their list of ACTUAL contributors :-)
Old February 25th 11, 01:56 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

Default Bison Bison Bison

On 2/24/2011 10:33 AM, Bruce Jensen wrote:
On Feb 20, 4:42 pm, Bob wrote:
In , Me says...

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of potential
contributors).

Me One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....- Hide quoted text -

I am on their list of ACTUAL contributors :-)

The BFC people might do better if they realized the animal in question
is a bison, and not a buffalo.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old March 2nd 11, 10:01 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Bruce Jensen

On Feb 24, 4:56*pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/24/2011 10:33 AM, Bruce Jensen wrote:

On Feb 20, 4:42 pm, Bob *wrote:
In , Me says...

Oh, No you have done it Bob.... You have incurred the rathe of Edward
the Great... a NoAccount of no Note, who frequents the Newsgroups here
a-bouts, with his whity comments, and seems to have a rather loose
Sexual Preference.... *Just watch yourself... He just might be in league
with those Buffalo Campaign idiots..... and we ALL Know how dangerous
they were...

Hmmm... Good point. I hadn't thought of the BFC analogy, though I've had quite a
bit of experience with those loons. (Hell, I'm even on their list of potential
contributors).

Me * * *One who can recognize Lunacy in all its forms....- Hide quoted text -

I am on their list of ACTUAL contributors :-)

The BFC people might do better if they realized the animal in question
is a bison, and not a buffalo.

They're trying to communicate to the majority of people (like Ed) who
still think it's a beefalo or a bufflecow or some such silliness.
Old March 2nd 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
[...]

They're trying to communicate to the majority of people (like Ed) who

still think it's a beefalo or a bufflecow or some such silliness.

Does this asshole mountain biker ever say one sensible thing - ever!

Old March 3rd 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/24/2011 10:33 AM, Bruce Jensen wrote:

On Feb 20, 4:42 pm, Bob wrote:
In , Me says...

[...]

Well, at least beefalo is a proper term:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beefalo.