FS: XS Surly Intigator bike

Old August 11th 06, 07:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
breno

Default FS: XS Surly Intigator bike

Frame: Black 05' Surly Instigator Frame size XS
Fork: 02' Marzocchi Dirt Jumper 1
Headset: Aheadset Tank
Stem: Race Face Prodigy
Handlebar: Race Face DH riser
Brakes: Hayes Mechanical Disc HMX-1
Brake Levers: Hayes
Shifters: Deore 9-speed
Ft Der: Doere 9-speed
RR Der: Deore 9-speed
Cassette: SRAM 9.0
Crankset: Raceface North Shore DH
Seatpost: Black Kalloy Uno
Seat: SDG
Tires: Tioga Factory DH 2.3
Wheels: Sun Rhynolites with XT rear and Marzocchi front
Other: Salsa Grips
Spot chain guard

Bike is slightly used. I originally purchased a size small Instigator
in 02' rode it a bit and wanted something smaller. Then recently
purchased a size XS in 05' and rode it slightly. The bike and
components for the time I have owned it have about 100 miles on it. I
hardly rode it because I have other bikes and never really got into it.
All the parts were purchased new. Everything is in excellent working
condition. There is a scratch on the rear derraileur and that is it.
The price is $800 and it includes free shipping in the continental US
via Fedex Ground.
E-mail me with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

Surly Conundrum Prototype Jethro Unicycling 2 March 17th 06 06:33 PM
Bikes / frames specifically made for the snow other than Surly Pugsey? slipandfall Techniques 13 December 23rd 05 12:03 AM
Surly will! Euan Australia 5 August 19th 05 01:51 PM
Surly Steamroller, 56cm Scott Marketplace 2 May 20th 05 09:49 PM
FS: Large Surly 1X1 Charles Stickle Marketplace 0 September 6th 04 09:35 PM