LIBERATOR FIRST VIDEOs - [RR] Mount Falcon - Morrison, Colorado [RR]

Old August 20th 08, 02:44 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,alt.movies.spielberg,alt.fan.clint-eastwood
LIBERATOR

Default LIBERATOR FIRST VIDEOs - [RR] Mount Falcon - Morrison, Colorado [RR]

Finally, my video is up, the tinsel moron Virginia Newbon decided to
stop violating my neutrality and changed the computers at the
library.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjCsDk6ECGQ
Waterbars - they're mean, this is only one grouping of them and they
as you see are steep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ez36APZBLs
Me going up and a rider passing me down, going slow. I see more slow
riders than fast. Slow means beginner level. MTBing is exactly like
golf. You want to brake as least amount of times as you have to, to
get down the hill and clear the obstacles and complete the course.
Same as golf - hit the ball as few times as you can to sink it in the
hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOVD6Wzwe4Q
Me filming myself and putting my camera in the holder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ8kwRQ7cC0
Me riding, singing for Ride-A-Lot aka Booblepus song, I wrote a song
called the BooblePus song. I did not sing the whole song here. I also
crashed after a waterlog drop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUCNB8UQL6s
Me talking to you guys in AMR, and then a RUSH sent agent that's at
the park with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyhw3SZwgfo
Still that same guy, and the lightening started a fire, is the
lightening that made the car alarm go off. (Thunder)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI4IiDivImg
The lightening fire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkqDg_IDWaA
Guys still coming off the hill that road by the fire that started by
the lightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEJGU4ZvQtY
Last guy off the hill, a jogger whom ran right by the lightening fire.