Taking the Lane In Front of Big Rigs

Old October 31st 14, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Taking the Lane In Front of Big Rigs

On 10/30/2014 9:49 PM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:49:51 PM UTC-4, Phil W Lee wrote:
Frank Krygowski considered Wed, 29 Oct 2014
21:10:02 -0700 (PDT) the perfect time to write:

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 8:59:36 PM UTC-4, Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Frank, neither I nor others who post here need to prove what works for us to you!

I've decided that you're just a very contrary person who delights in arguing about anything and everything.

Sir, it's not just me! There are several people here who can't understand
how you can use any typical helmet mirror to see an oncoming vehicle with
both eyes. The geometry doesn't appear to make any sense.

Unless you have some unusual setup or unusual explanation, it's going to be pretty clear that you were simply wrong. Why else would you not clear
this up?

- Frank Krygowski

Sir obviously lives in that magical hollywood universe, where the
camera has a perfect view in a mirror of the person who is supposed to
be using it, the set behind them, but no view of the camera or
cameraman at all.

**** YOU AND YOUR DAMN INSULTS FRANK!

Good grief! Nothing I said above was an insult! But you're _really_
tempting me to comment on your reading comprehension!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old October 31st 14, 01:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

On 10/30/2014 7:13 PM, Clive George wrote:
On 31/10/2014 01:49, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
[...]

That's not Frank.

LOL, close enough.

taking the lane Mrcheerful UK 23 July 21st 14 03:27 PM
Taking the lane Joe Riel Techniques 76 July 18th 13 03:27 AM
taking the lane nik.morgan[_2_] UK 3 August 19th 12 01:50 PM
Taking the lane in London Simon Mason UK 19 August 4th 11 08:15 AM
Taking The Lane Steve Walker[_2_] UK 6 March 3rd 11 09:21 AM