FS: Reynolds 531 Road Bicycle. 58 cm classic Raleigh. Built-up ascommuter bike. Good riding condition. Mavic, StrongLight, Campagnolocomponents, good tires, extras. I'm keeping the pedals. Carefully boxed toship or you can pick up in the Atlanta

Old September 15th 03, 11:27 PM
Mark Shefrin

Default FS: Reynolds 531 Road Bicycle. 58 cm classic Raleigh. Built-up ascommuter bike. Good riding condition. Mavic, StrongLight, Campagnolocomponents, good tires, extras. I'm keeping the pedals. Carefully boxed toship or you can pick up in the Atlanta

Mark Shefrin

Old September 17th 03, 04:42 PM
Mark Shefrin

Default FS: Reynolds 531 Road Bicycle. 58 cm classic Raleigh. Built-upas commuter bike. Good riding condition. Mavic, StrongLight, Campagnolocomponents, good tires, extras. I'm keeping the pedals. Caref

This bike is still for sale.
Mark Shefrin