UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

Old December 22nd 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Default UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament Southampton March 22nd 2009

I am pleased to announce that Southampton Penguins Unicycle Hockey Club
are hosting a league tournament before the next BUC:

When?
Sunday March 22nd 2009
11am - 6 or 7pm (yet to be confirmed)
Matches will start at 11.30 am

Where?
Cantell Maths and Computing College,
Violet Road
Southampton
SO16 3GJ

Cost?
£5 per person,
under 12's free

Extra info -
Space available for 8 teams on a first come first served basis, email
annaats at gmail.com to register your team.

Plenty of car parking available, nearest shop is a garage half a mile
down the hill, potential for Pizza Hut meal locally afterwards.

Hope to see you there!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Be who you are and say what you feel, as those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
Old December 22nd 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Are there any unicycle hocky teems in the west middleands area.
I would love to pley but i do no know any unicycle tees, if there are
an i would be interested.
regards JPW

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old December 24th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Not sure about West Midlands, but the EMU's (East Midlands Unicyclists)
play in Derby I think?

I've had confirmations from ... oh wait - noone yet

We are likely to have a space or two for scratch too, but will let you
know nearer the time when teams have registered/not.

Merry Christmas!

Old December 25th 08, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
roland

annaats;1156995 wrote:
Not sure about West Midlands, but the EMU's (East Midlands Unicyclists)
play in Derby I think?

and right on cue, could the Emu's have an entry in the tournament

Cheers Roland

JPW - if you need some more details of hockey in Derby with the EMU's
then send me a PM and I'll let you have all of the details

--
roland

Old December 29th 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Teams registered so far:

Soton Penguins
Emus
Severn Wheelers

5 spaces left!

Old December 29th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

Can LUnis have a spot?

Cheers Keith

--
keg
Old December 29th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

SWUM , I'll check on saturday that we have a team avalible on that date.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old December 29th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

SCUM (south coast unicycle meet) can't make it as a few of our members
play for Southampton and we havn't even had our first meet yet.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 13th 09, 02:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

Teams registered so far:

Soton Penguins
Emus
Severn Wheelers
Lunis
Cardiff
SWUM

and if the spaces aren't filled by league teams:
Soton B (non league)
Lunis B
Scratch