Titanium Hub?

Old January 13th 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Titanium Hub?

gerblefranklin;1169725 wrote:
you know, you could just look these things up, Just because you have or
haven't heard of it, doesn't mean it's revolutionary technology.
Tungsten cores have been used in some ammunition at least since WWII.

Tungsten, some applications:
Penetrator in Armor piercing projectile
Coating for some plasma containment vessels.
Element in sintering base for tungsten carbide (what a surprise)
wear component for severe mechanical applications.
ultra-fine, high strength wire with unique attributes.
expensive paperweight.
Many chemical uses, very little of which I understand.
(my list is about about as accurate and comprehensive as a wiki article
edited by a toddler)

I enjoy the fact I can just ask and someone else will answer me. =p

I figured it wasnt new, but your background in this is better than
mine. Thought you might of known something I didnt.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~

Titanium Hub? IsaacSteiner Unicycling 0 January 11th 09 12:58 AM
...but titanium is Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 29 June 2nd 08 04:06 PM
Titanium what ever Techniques 1 November 10th 04 05:59 PM
Titanium what ever Techniques 0 November 10th 04 02:10 AM
Titanium flyingdutch Australia 33 April 3rd 04 10:54 AM