KH SYM cranks snag pants

Old January 13th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

Default KH SYM cranks snag pants

it is the middle of winter, and i am wearing shorts while riding. my SYM
cranks snag long pants. how do i stop this?

--
uniFREAK134

when people ask why i ride a unicycle i just say, "why not?"
Old January 13th 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Use the cranks for what they were made for? Thats my best tip. I dont
think dooing trials is the best Idea anyway.

--
UniKid2

_*RJD2_Fan*_

*Jackie*:-dude... your name is wolfgang!? cute!
can we trade names?-*Riley*:-cute? thats not a cute name.
thats a mans name.-*Jackie*:-nooooooo... it's
kewwwwwwwt!!!!!!-
*Vive le Québec Libre!*
Old January 13th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

UniKid2;1169575 wrote:
Use the cranks for what they were made for? Thats my best tip. I dont
think dooing trials is the best Idea anyway.

i know that there for street/flat but i love em' for trials

Old January 13th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Put your pants in your socks.

--
saskatchewanian
Old January 13th 09, 03:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

uniFREAK134;1169578 wrote:
i know that there for street/flat but i love em' for trials

Why do you like it for trials ?

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old January 13th 09, 04:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

i dont know ive just had em for a long time and got used to em.

Old January 13th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

They are a really nice length.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old January 13th 09, 05:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

Maybe cause it gives some stabilty on crank grabs? maybe...

ntappin;1169656 wrote:
They are a really nice length.

Yeah, for street... Maybe the perfect size: Between 137s and 125s...
It flips fast as the hell

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

'*Unicycle.com.br*' (http://www.unicycle.com.br/)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old January 14th 09, 02:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

no ****?

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~