Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Old January 14th 09, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jogi

Default Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

MuniAddict;1169910 wrote:

I'm not worthy lol. That's just about the nicest thing that's ever
happened to me (tearing up)

thats not an honor,
that´s horror
your groopies will follow you day and night
nightmare on unicycle
beware of your dreams

jogi

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
KH36 Nightrider
24 K1 street

zitat smilymarco:
Es ist Knut, der kann das. Knut ist ein Tier!
Old January 14th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

jogi;1170249 wrote:
thats not an honor,
that´s horror
your groopies will follow you day and night
nightmare on unicycle
beware of your dreams

jogi

Haha, that sounds like a movie idea right there! "Nightmare on 'Holm'
street!"

--
MuniAddict

'*Busted by \\\"Unicycle cop\\\"!*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RjMk4IvWew&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::

What 36er should I buy? SamGoodburn Unicycling 13 December 21st 08 12:11 AM
Simplicity: a 16mm film experimental unicycle film Jester2000 Unicycling 16 December 17th 08 07:59 PM
36er or BC T.M.C. Unicycling 17 November 10th 08 12:54 AM
Short film (with unicycle) for apple film festival - please rate! Jester2000 Unicycling 13 December 6th 06 10:59 PM
"Numero Uno" wins best film at MTB film festival! TonyMelton Unicycling 24 March 2nd 05 06:46 AM