Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

Old January 14th 09, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Default Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

skrobo;1170105 wrote:
best place to buy them is a motorcycle shop.
motorcycle tubes are much better for our uses than bicycle tubes.
15x 2.0-2.5 (or 15x 2.25-2.75) .... something in that range and you
probably will not have to buy a tube for several years.

You might want to know that motorcycle tubes suck for prehops if you do
hops higher than about 80cm.It just feels way too hard and doesnt bounce
much.Even if you let air out of the tyre it ends up folding all the time
instead.They would be great for street/big street though

--
padst3r

'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
Proud member of the Team Nelson Unicyclists
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old January 14th 09, 05:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

my LBS has them. Did you check there?

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'Backyard Street' (http://www.vimeo.com/2822130)

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old January 14th 09, 06:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Tyler_N;1170185 wrote:
my LBS has them. Did you check there?

Every LBS should have them.

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'*MOST RECENT VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGRBwxoXyw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old January 14th 09, 07:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Unisykolist;1170186 wrote:
Every LBS should have them.

youre thinking of 20"x1.90 which is for bmx.You can still use them for
uni but they dont last as long

Old January 14th 09, 08:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

They should all also have the 2.125 sizing. Or at least the 1.95-2.125
ones. All the ones ive gone to have the 2.125, even when im out of state
visiting other LBSs.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~

Old January 14th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Yeah, but none of the shops ive seen have 20x2.5 or 19x2.5.

I can order them online though at trials stores, so its not too bad.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~

Trials Tire 19 x 2.5 tubes surfer1024 Unicycling 16 August 28th 07 12:34 AM
tubes for trials? trials_uni Unicycling 4 April 14th 06 12:03 PM
self sealing tubes HD commuting touring tubes patch glue knee how ma [email protected] Techniques 5 February 8th 06 03:37 AM
Gluing tubes to tubes Ted Techniques 12 January 31st 05 10:43 PM
Revised Unicycle Trials Rules and Photo Library of Trials Sections danger_uni Unicycling 34 July 27th 04 08:02 PM