Sitting Correctly

Old January 14th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

Default Sitting Correctly

How long have you been riding?

If you are quite new to riding then I think it will just become easier
as you get more and more used to it. That is what happened with me
anyway. I found as I became more comfortable just unicycling around, I
was able to relax a lot more.

Innes

--
innes
Old January 14th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iAmVincent

When I was first learning how to ride I would also get tired very
quickly. It seemed like I had my weight on the seat, but it turns out
that I didn't. While I was riding, there would be short periods, maybe
lasting a second, where riding a unicycle didn't feel like a strenuous
exercise. It didn't take long for me to figure out that I needed to be
putting a lot more weight on the seat. Riding more than 100 yards
followed shortly after.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity.
~Voltaire

Just cannot adjust rear mech correctly Mark[_13_] Techniques 9 December 5th 08 03:39 PM
Tell me if I understand the decision correctly. RonSonic Racing 22 September 26th 07 10:27 PM
IS Headset not adjusting correctly Henry Techniques 9 September 16th 07 05:37 PM
start off correctly yesiree Australia 0 January 2nd 06 09:30 PM
Ringo Star mounted correctly? Derk Techniques 23 August 31st 04 06:51 PM