360 Unispins

Old January 18th 07, 08:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Default 360 Unispins

Well then it seems you are a lil new to it but learning fast! Well hay
dude try doing it with the different hand posotioning next time you
ride, jsut for laughs, its actually a lot better..youl find you can
land tricks more often like that. Its how I, Spencer, Shaun Johanneson,
Jacinto Ayuso, Dan Heaton, Sabin Arditty, Keaton Miller...bout 50 more
riders with experience do it. Its actually a much nicer way dude give
it a shot :-D

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old January 18th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Unicaw89 wrote:
Noooo...**shifty eyes** I have print screen installed in my eyes...

That's a bummer, your eyes seem to be pretty low resolution and grainy.
But handy! Could you show a shot of your hand position/location
when the seat is about halfway around? *Blink*

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old January 18th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
KlownLife

johnfoss wrote:
That's a bummer, your eyes seem to be pretty low resolution and grainy.
But handy! Could you show a shot of your hand position/location
when the seat is about halfway around? *Blink*

John, from the position that cody has given us, I would then use my
right hand, the one closest to the handle, to spin the uni. The other
hand I would really only use to balance the uni before and after the
spin, So basically, jump and spin the uni with your right hand.
Obviously this changes depending on what hands you use and what way you
spin, if you hold the uni like Cody it would be the left hand I would
be spinning with.

Hope that was clear and hope it helps.

Jason

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

unifreak7 wrote:
To me believing in yourself not only helps if your going really big. If
there's no fear, (tech stuff), it doesn't really matter, It's just what
the body does.

-Shaun Johanneson

KlownLife's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5196

Old January 18th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pkplonker

Where should your hands be for 180's?

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~''~ Unicycle for the Flying Spaghetti Monster ~''~
pkplonker's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13484

Old January 18th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainkrunk61

Same place. I hold them like what was mentioned abov, but i just remove
one hand and twist it 180 degrees and put my other hand back on.

--
captainkrunk61
captainkrunk61's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13765

Old January 18th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Ohh im sorry I forgot to tell which way I spin lol. I unispin to the
left and I use that same hand possitioning for 180, 270, 360, and 540
unispins . I kinda use both hands to spin and my left hand guides it
through the spin.....Here watch a 540...

http://tinyurl.com/2rhzuz

Old January 18th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Ohh I forgot to mention, I spin my unicycle counterclockwise(to hte
left) when I unispin, Im right foot back and spin left lol. I actually
kidna spin with both hands and guide it with my left during the spin,
and I use the same tech and hand pos. for all my unispins including
ones to tire...Heres a 540 unispin for ya..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuex2Uf5Z1Q

Old January 18th 07, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
chester1234

Okay thanks for the tips.

I just went out and practiced a bit but everythings all wet and slushy
so i didnt get too far.

Do you have to kick your legs out alot farther then when doing 180's?

--
chester1234

Add me to msn if you wish
chester1234's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13698

Old January 19th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

in the pic he had some one elses hand there and took the piktour mith
his left hand you guys are reatardes you know that

--
uni man 22

got dx ride dx level 4 DX
uni man 22's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12701

Who can do 450 unispins? Fredrik_Justnes Unicycling 12 December 29th 06 05:29 AM
unispins gabetheunicycleman Unicycling 16 August 28th 06 06:31 AM
yey unispins dale_dale Unicycling 12 April 25th 06 09:01 PM
360 unispins.. maxisback Unicycling 1 March 13th 06 03:52 AM
Unispins Nick Grey Unicycling 6 July 25th 03 09:46 PM