360 Unispins

Old January 11th 09, 06:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default 360 Unispins

streetcycalist;1168116 wrote:
im just starting to practice my 360 unispins and i have trouble spinning
it and keeping the uni from tipping to one side, when i do the 360 jump
mounts i find my foot hits the frame or tire before its completely done
spinning... any tips on that before i head out to practice?

Skip the 360 jump mount. It may be tipping to one side because one hand
is doing heeps of work and the other one isn't.

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 4 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
-Style of riding:- Street & Trials
'*MOST RECENT VIDEO*' (http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=oVGRBwxoXyw)
'*VIDEOS*' (www.youtube.com/unisykolist)
Old January 13th 09, 10:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

SkierAlex;1106731 wrote:
Just work it out for yourself. Trial and error. And stop bumping up year
old threads.

Lol well its better to revive old threads than to start a new one
asking the same infamous question...

--
Unicaw89

0 9 T o r k e r f o r p r e s i d e n t !
CODY [/b]FREAKING* WILLIAMS
'[b]DIRTY BIRD VIDEO!!*' (http://www.vimeo.com/824231)
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! ' (http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com' (renegadejuggling.com)
Old January 15th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
streetcycalist

Unisykolist;1168518 wrote:
Skip the 360 jump mount. It may be tipping to one side because one hand
is doing heeps of work and the other one isn't.

i just got back to the forums to read your tip about the 360 jump mount
after a solid 2 hours of practice on them, of course... i think they did
help tho with the hand motion because now when i actually go for the
full 360 unispin i can get the spin just right without any tilt
(occasionaly my foot gets in the way of the tire as it spins but only
once every 15 tries or so) but im not jumping high enough because my
feet are almost to the ground when the uni has only done a 270. tomorrow
im gana work on lifting my feet up a bit higher and kicking out just a
tad more... also work on rolling 180 uni spins which i seem to be having
more trouble then i should with them

--
streetcycalist

Unicycling is great.

Who can do 450 unispins? Fredrik_Justnes Unicycling 12 December 29th 06 05:29 AM
unispins gabetheunicycleman Unicycling 16 August 28th 06 06:31 AM
yey unispins dale_dale Unicycling 12 April 25th 06 09:01 PM
360 unispins.. maxisback Unicycling 1 March 13th 06 03:52 AM
Unispins Nick Grey Unicycling 6 July 25th 03 09:46 PM