Do you wear a helmet?

Old June 10th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

Default Do you wear a helmet?

results, please visit http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/61584
Question: Do you were a helmet while riding your unicycle?

- Yes. Always.
- Yes. Often
- Yes. Sometimes
- Yes. Rarely
- No.

Basicly, do you wear a helmet when your riding or not.

I didn't found other thread like this so.

I always wear a helmet + elbow guard and knee guards (don't have pads
yet...) + gloves

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
innes

Yes

--
innes
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Mostly

--
kington99

Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

Mostly. Not when I'm jsut out messing around, or when I'm doing like
flatland stuff or when I'm going somewere.

--
forrestunifreak

The fun is how you get there, not were you go.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

liberalism sucks.
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

Every time.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

never

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
DUDE!!!

'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Most of the time I do, yeah. If I don't, I don't have the confidence to
ride my best for fear of getting hurt which I'm sure's a good thing.

--
amanda.gallacher

--sorry für mein beschissenes deutsch--
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

Smilymarco wrote:
its just too small

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

forrestunifreak wrote:
Mostly. Not when I'm jsut out messing around, or when I'm doing like
flatland stuff or when I'm going somewere.

yeah, me too, but it's like 50/50, I don't wear a helmet when I'm just
going at a place without doing any tricks.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 10th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Émile5

amanda.gallacher wrote:
Most of the time I do, yeah. If I don't, I don't have the confidence to
ride my best for fear of getting hurt which I'm sure's a good thing.

I feel the same way. Without protection I'm like

And with protection, I'm have more confidence, I'm never afraid of
bailing, except for my shins and my calfs (I don't have pads yet)

Det-riot wrote:
never

Why not? You should try wearing a lot of protection. It helps doing
trick.

--
Émile5
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 11th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

I never wear a helmet.

The only pads that I wear are shin/knee pads. They help with building
confidence, mostly when I am doing something that involves taking my
feet off of the pedals.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
*)--360--O*The Unispin Elite
'You are invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)
My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com

Wear that Helmet II .. or not MkTm Techniques 51 May 19th 07 07:57 PM
Reasons to wear a helmet no. 483 Richard UK 5 March 16th 05 02:33 PM
Wear that Helmet!! Ken Pisichko Rides 34 July 30th 04 08:35 PM
Wear a helmet... Colin Blackburn UK 2 June 11th 04 06:19 PM
Should I wear a helmet? blue girl with white hair and red eyes Techniques 995 December 12th 03 03:17 PM